Schneider first dividend

Discussion in 'Other News' started by Dave_in_AZ, May 11, 2017.

1. Dave_in_AZ

Dave_in_AZ Road Train Member

May 4, 2015
    where to begin............

https://www.bloomberg.com/quote/SNDR:US

Current stock price is $18.59 down from your original purchase price of $19.00.

SO

Your $100 IPO right now has you $2 in the hole.

Revenue is not profit. They had 1.01 billion in revenue, great, unless they had 1.011 in expenses.

Yes please continue to show us the over whelming good of Sccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneider.

Lets see down 2%. So you spent 10 grand to lose $200 so far. Definitely Harvard Business School material.

Stock is steadily down for over a week, except for a false rally day, when anyone with any brains dumped it, and cut their losses.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Dave_in_AZ

May 4, 2015
    Now JBHunt is worth $86 a share, up almost $5 share for the year so far.
    Solid company.
    Money maker.

4. KeithT1967

KeithT1967 Road Train Member

Nov 12, 2008
    Springfield, Ohio
    You also make assumptions that I own Schneider stock, I do not and have never implied that I do. However had someone purchased purchased SNDR on say May 10th at 3:05 PM when SNDR hit its most recent low of 18.23 they'd currently be up $0.37/share. Had they purchased on the 10th at the low and sold on the 11th at 12.55 PM they would have netted a profit of $0.83/share. Both percentages beat your yearly passbook account handily, and do it in less than 3 days. https://seekingalpha.com/symbol/SNDR/chart

I noted that JB Hunt stock hit a 52 month high of $102/share. Mondays opening price will be $85.88. Pity the sucker that purchased at $102 for the current loss of $16.12/share. Assuming anyone who purchased at the high didn't sell during the free fall. That argument worked out for you didn't it.

You're lacking the ability to defend your viewpoints in a coherent manner. So far you have compared a one month old stock, SNDR, based on its first dividend, to a 30 year old stock based on its current trading price, and the annual interest rate of a savings account. Debating and logic aren't your strong suits.

Honestly I think you just have a personal grudge against Schneider.

Last edited: May 13, 2017
    gentleroger Thanks this.
  5. Dave_in_AZ

May 4, 2015

If & but's were candy & nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas.

n.png

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.