Schneider is mean

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by michael1000, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Opus

Opus Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    South GA
    Sure there is, but it's on you. Take your lumps, pay your dues, and move on.
    People forget that big companies, name whoever you like, are paying you to learn the business.

Odin's Rabid Dog Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Last Time Around

Last Time Around Medium Load Member

Jun 9, 2018
    With all due respect.... a new driver isn't really worth all that much to a carrier..... a new driver is a liability. Just cuz your school passed you on the parking pad doesn't mean squat.....
    Odds are...you'll quit in 3 months, Find a ditch to park in :rolleyes:, abandon the truck, or crash the truck.....
    Seriously.... a shiny new cdl is not worth much..... just like a new Med school graduate isn't worth much in surgery..... EARN your STRIPS!

4. Coolbreeze100

Coolbreeze100 Medium Load Member

Jan 7, 2009
    Macon, GA
    My mother did me a great service in January of 1975. She drove me to the bus terminal and dropped me off for my ride to the MEPS center for my initial induction into The United States Army. When we got to the bus station she told me this: "When this gets hard and you want to quit, remember, you fail because you want to." I did want to quit and I did remember her words and pushed through and did not quit. I think that was good advice then and is now. We need more mothers like that. Less of them making everything right for thier precious babies. Dads also.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2018
  5. Scooter27

Scooter27 Bobtail Member

Jul 4, 2018
    Best smell is cooked brakes

6. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    I prefer the smell of diesel smoke on a cold morning.

7. Opus

Opus Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    South GA
    I'm more of a bacon and eggs man, myself

MACK E-6 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.