School shooting in Parkland, FL.

Discussion in 'Other News' started by MACK E-6, Feb 14, 2018.

1. STexan

STexan Road Train Member

Oct 3, 2011
    Longview, TX
    We long passed the point of no return to that bygone era of "Andy Griffith and Mayberry". Society as a whole (especially educators) will flat out reject even the slightest hint at an attempt reestablish morality and to turn away from the modern entertainment industry and away from the hard left teachings in schools today. Everyone is "too spoiled" and they would literally die if you took away all their connected technology for a month.

The always connected internet enabled world and it's social media offspring we live in today is responsible for 75% of our many woes today. Problem is, only those 50 and older can see it and have that frame of reference to a different time. And I'm sure my grand parents felt the same way too. But at same point, at the rate and trajectory we're headed, the future is not going to get any better if you want to hold to your sense of right and wrong as you knew it.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. haz-matguru

haz-matguru Road Train Member

Feb 18, 2012

4. STexan

STexan Road Train Member

Oct 3, 2011
    Longview, TX
    A lot of the mainstream media lately is actually taking a position of defending the shooter and attacking anyone who tried to focus blame onto the shooter. Unfooking believable. It seems the shooter was a poor, troubled soul, who is the victim of a cruel society. SMH

We are truly living in a world where everything is flipped upside down. What used to be wrong is now right. What used to be right is now wrong.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
    misterG Thanks this.
  5. misterG

misterG Road Train Member

Jan 21, 2009
    ask my dispatcher

This guy knows whats going on.

28 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.