Schuster – Great Pay, No Forced Dispatch

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by LongHaulHighway, May 20, 2016.

1. 1. what about insurance?
    A. company used
    B. how much deductible single family
    2. do you get a new physical is your current physical good?
    3. are all the lumpers fully paid by the company?
    4. you have a half an hour personal conveyance every 24 hours so you say?
    A. so if sitting it Kroger down there in Louisville Kentucky for 9 hours run out of clock and Shyster says have a half an hour to find a place to park if your clock runs Out?
    5. do they reimburse you for your transportation out to Northwest Iowa?

Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
    Reason for edit: hit enter before I was finished
    Metallica88 and 28 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. how come we didn't get any answers people asking on your post as here bowing down and worshipping shyster and the Le Mars Iowa ground they walk upon..
    forget about the gravy like any other company we're trying to get to the meat and potatoes

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
    Metallica88 Thanks this.
  4. Diesel1315d

Diesel1315d Bobtail Member

Jul 29, 2019
    Anchorage, Alaska

5. Diesel1315d

Jul 29, 2019
    Anchorage, Alaska
    They get you a rental vehicle to drive out if you are close or take a bus if you so close and they reimburse you for fuel purchase on that rental. $600 flat rate for orientation no tax deduction.

6. I'm not looking to change jobs but I'm always looking at what people have to offer.. this place I've been that I've tolerated it for 10 years..
    I'm a creature of habit I don't like change if it ain't broke I don't fix it..
    but the deferring from actual questions that people would really like to know as opposed to what you can find in the truck recruiting magazines right next to Swift and landstar and Schneider and Werner and yada yada yada Schuster likes to advertise in those too we can figure that stuff out...
    for a while it puts a few red flags up for us old school people that do our homework.
    and these are not just what you would call crazy questions he's our simple logical questions that any intelligent person can answer.
    especially if you're out there telling the whole world how great this place is. your opinion only.
    but you go and create a post and people are asking you intelligent questions and you don't answer them say old just call the company why don't you answer them?? you made the post worshiping and speaking of how Oh Great and mighty thou art the shysters are!

Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
    Dale thompson, fuel463 and Metallica88 Thank this.
  7. Metallica88

Metallica88 Medium Load Member

Nov 27, 2017
    Schuster seems like a decent company I just don't get why they use those terrible International trucks.

8. Knucklehead

Knucklehead Road Train Member

Jan 21, 2006
    Because somebody has to?

9. Metallica88

Nov 27, 2017
    How's life at Schuster so far? Lots of miles? Lots of detention? Etc.

10. Diesel1315d

Jul 29, 2019
    Anchorage, Alaska
    Yes got 3200 this past week

11. Metallica88

Nov 27, 2017
    What lanes are you running?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.