ShipEx - Anyone heard of them?

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by supersnackbar, Aug 4, 2015.

1. 4524

4524 Bobtail Member

Dec 13, 2015
    Cr england attitude. Don't let salary pay fool you, if you figure it out it's about the same as milage pay. They have two separate office sites with two different philosophies , so it's always drama. If you like to sit, this is the right fit. By the way if you don't make miles, your back to milage pay. Do your homework before applying.

scythe08 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 4524

4524 Bobtail Member

Dec 13, 2015
    One thing i have found out about shipex, after talking to their drivers is even if you live in an area where they deliver to does not mean you will have home time. They are geared to get you back to slc ut area so you can take time off at yard, 2 days, and get you back to ogden ut to reload and go. From what drivers say, they haul alot for true blue, medical supplies. Most of them have told me, STAY AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE.

4. dca

dca Road Train Member

May 31, 2011
    Earth
    I see their rigs in the north and slightly northeast mainly. haven't seen any in southern states that I recall. Utah Wyoming and northeastern states..

saw quite a few a couple of weeks ago in that area http://shipexinc.com

5. donaldduckduck52

donaldduckduck52 Bobtail Member

Jul 24, 2016
    This company is full of it they lie to you about the mileage hey make sure you do not get 3000 miles away so you do not get salary and you stay at Ashanti $0.36 to $0.38 a mile you do not get no home time and they want you to take home time at the yard in Salt Lake City Utah the dispatchers don't know what they're doing and they are very disrespectful they lie and say things to get people fired if they don't like them and the safety manager Gary is a total liar he lied to me about my wages and stole from me and even stole a CD for me and never sent it back to me it was mounted in the truck stay far away from this company as possible unless you're Muslim they don't like you because the owner is from Bosnia and he's a Muslim

6. sevenmph

sevenmph Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2007
    Pinellas county Florida
    Pk so I believe the consensus is that this is not a very good company. The word disorganized keeps sticking out. Not good, not good.

7. donaldduckduck52

Jul 24, 2016
    No it is not good i called and asked when i was going to get my CB back from my truck and they told me for a 4th week in a row its on its way

8. donaldduckduck52

Jul 24, 2016
    I got let go because of a dispatcher saying I cussed at her I have it on tape that proves that she's a liar and they did nothing about it the only thing I did was raising my voice cuz I was sick and had a fever for 8 days and wanted to get home and the dispatchers play games about getting me home and left me sitting at the yard with a hundred three temperature this company is full of crap stay as far away as possible

9. sevenmph

Jan 26, 2007
    Pinellas county Florida
    Ummmm I'm not whining. I could care less. I just stated a recap of the majority of what the posts were saying.
    But I do find it interesting that two new members signed up today and only posted defenses for this company. There are hundreds of good threads on here. Professional drivers opinions are encouraged on all of them.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2016
    d o g Thanks this.
  10. 4mer trucker

4mer trucker Road Train Member

Nov 18, 2015
    I'm sure the 2 newbies are just a coincidence...lol

d o g and sevenmph Thank this.
  11. sevenmph

Jan 26, 2007
    Pinellas county Florida
    And now they are gone. I guess our suspicions were correct.

G13Tomcat and 4mer trucker Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.