Should I go with prime inc

Discussion in 'Prime' started by Evox760, May 19, 2017.

1. mm$

mm$ Bobtail Member

Jun 14, 2017
    They get you home?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Stone Dude

Stone Dude Light Load Member

Sep 20, 2016
    Iowa
    Let's see. In order,

I run US division, flatbed. Looking at my last 4 pay stubs I got between 2000-2500 miles a week, usually depending on whether I went home.

Pay starts at .38/mile for regional flatbed, .40/mile for US plus your PFP. PFP is your performance bonus, anywhere from .02 to .06 per mile. It's calculated every quarter based on average miles per day, mpg, idle time, and a few other thing. Coming out of training they start everyone at .02 until the next quarter and then it's whatever you earn. So in US I started at .42, then at the end of the first quarter my PFP went up to .06 (and honestly it's not hard to max it out) and I just got my 6 month raise to .44 so right now I'm getting .50/mile. Which to me ain't bad for 6 months experience.

Benefits are good. Everything is optional, but I went for it all so get health, dental, vision, long term and short term disability, cancer insurance, and 401k with company match. I pay between $70 and $80 a week (some of them are payed for every other week.) for just me.

As for home time regional is every weekend, US is every 2 weeks and they are pretty good about it. I usually stay out for a month at a time then take 4 days home. This last trip I didn't so I was scheduled to get home this weekend, but the load I got for pickup this morning delivered early Monday and working it out I was only gonna be home for just long enough to get a 10hr break and then go. I mentioned that to my fleet manager and she said she'll see what she could do, and a little bit after I got a message saying my delivery time was changed from Monday morning to Tuesday afternoon.

So far I've got no complaints about working for Maverick. If you want to know anything else let me know.

UsualSuspect Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.