Should I quit and move on, or should I not?

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by Looking for advice, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Moose1958

Moose1958 Road Train Member

Dec 17, 2010
    Williesburg, Virignia
    @Ridgeline I agree with everything you said. With one tiny exception. A civil suit can be filed in state court IF several elements are satisfied. What I would do is look for the jurisdiction with the most liberal judgments allowed. Tort reform places limits in some situations.

x1Heavy Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Ridgeline

Ridgeline Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    Michigan
    yep you are right, most times you have to go to a state court and allow it to be rejected because of not fulfilling their standards.

x1Heavy Thanks this.
  4. TravR1

TravR1 Road Train Member

Nov 9, 2017
    TX
    List your employment! I think you'll be alright, if they ask just explain the situation, you were being yelled at a lot and you didn't like it.

I didn't get trained much on backing either. I took a new guy out that just barely upgraded to train him on paperwork. Now I'm still bad at backing but was able to show him a few things and I learned something from him too. We had fun. I just stood in front of the truck and stopped him when he was about to hit something. Otherwise I just let him try stuff.

So far I've been yelled at a lot in trucking. I got used to it. It doesn't make sense to me, but whatever.

If you aren't happy you should change your situation. Don't let that negative environment fester in your mind and it can burn you out of a good career.

5. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    I am aware of a number of staff sex offenders in the deaf school in the dorms. There were approximtely 6 victims, and I myself have been chosen by the deviant staffer twice while there. I made it clear to them that I would drop them, then bleed them white in court after the State prosecutes them. These two considered me particularly dangerous and the three that sleeps in the bedroom in the dorm room were protected. One of those three had his mind destroyed because he was extremely unable to do violence that his blood and mind cried out for within himself to retribution against his attacker. They carted him off to the mental hospital in Springfield permanently never to worry about stress again under extreme medication. It's unfortunate he was one of the nicest people and frankly it's a tragedy.

My girl at that time was preyed upon by her own daddy. When I found out, I wanted to hurt that Pa for being abusive for years. He damaged her to where it's not possible for her to be a normal female when with me in sexual situations that are common to that age group. Many girls in school were damaged one way or another by the staff as were many boys. I was a Lion, a warrior and fought back carefully.

I don't think they understood how much I feel black against them and as small as I was anything in the building would have been a improvised weapon.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.