Showers-What's usually included?

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by DBL-TRBL, Oct 30, 2007.

1. sassytrucker

sassytrucker <strong>"Don't Sass Me"</strong>

Oct 29, 2007
    Denison, TX

So you have to shower where everyone can see you....no shower curtain? Even in highschool we had shower curtains, I am way to modest to show my stuff. :biggrin_2551:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. myminpins

myminpins Road Train Member

Sep 20, 2007
    Dartmouth, NS, Canada
    No one can see me. I'm in a room all by myself!!

4. newbiewannadoitright

newbiewannadoitright "Right Wing Nut Job"

Sep 26, 2007
    Cajun Land
    .........there would be alot more drivers hanging around the showers waiting for you to come in. :biggrin_255: (sorry, couldn't resist) HOWEVER, you are given the key or entry code to a private bathroom with toilet, shower, sink, mirror, etc. kind of like yours at home. Usually a dead bolt on the inside to assure no one else happens to have the same key or code. Most are secure and clean, but there are some that are marginal. You seem to learn which ones to avoid.

5. sassytrucker

Oct 29, 2007
    Denison, TX
    DUH!!!! That makes more since. That doesn't sound so bad. All I could envision was the showers like in those horrible "B" highschool movies where the guys are slapping eachother with a towel. Ughhhh!!!! :biggrin_25521:

6. wallbanger

wallbanger "Enemy of showers everywhere"

Yeah, well, while you're watching the 'sausage-fest', the rest of us were checkin' out the Girl's lockerroom next door!:biggrin_25525:

Seriously, most showers in the large chains are at least acceptable, although every now and then you'll find a susprise. Yesterday I used my last pilot shower credit so I could have a toilet to myself (the bathrooms were beyond disastrous), and found that the previous user (or the cleanup guys) had dropped a deuce without flushing!:biggrin_25513:

7. newbiewannadoitright

newbiewannadoitright "Right Wing Nut Job"

Sep 26, 2007
    Cajun Land
  8. wallbanger

wallbanger "Enemy of showers everywhere"

I was going to say 'that's a no-Shiitter' but that's not exactly the case!

9. sassytrucker

Oct 29, 2007
    Denison, TX
    Well since I am female, I prefer a sausage fest! Bring on the meat. :yes2557:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.