Siedhoff Distributing

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by motocross25, Sep 23, 2010.

1. motocross25

motocross25 Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2010
    Overland Park, KS
    Siedhoff Distributing out of Union, Missouri is by far the best company to work for. They run about 50 trucks, all reefer, have 3 dispatchers that know everyones name and are retired drivers from the company so they know what its like out there. Decent pay, new equipment, good miles and home EVERY weekend. And they mean it. They will even bounce u home if they have to for every major holiday.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. jug trucker

jug trucker Bobtail Member

Oct 21, 2018
    this is utter ########!!! I have never been in a trucking company that gets everything wrong. Siedhoff Distributing has terrible people and is unsafe to drive for. The good ol boy politics make it so that youll be sent to the house for telling the truth about equipment.

motocross25 Thanks this.
  4. motocross25

motocross25 Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2010
    Overland Park, KS
    Oh boy. Well my post was made over 8 years ago when I was 21 and just started trucking. Apparently things have changed, or I was naive, or both. What happened if you don’t mind my asking?

5. oge

oge Bobtail Member

Nov 29, 2018
    I completely disagree. I have worked for this company for 11 years. How long did you work for the company?

6. Sirknucklehead

Sirknucklehead Bobtail Member

Mar 10, 2018
    I've worked for this company for over 20 years. They are very safety conscious and have well maintained equipment . And pay very well. My experience has been that this family owned business cares for the drivers and has treated me like family. Great place to work. That being said they don't have a lot of tolerance for idiotic behavior and usually those type of drivers don't last long there. And that is a good thing.

motocross25 and bzinger Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.