SNF Holdings Company in Riceboro, GA

Discussion in 'Shippers & Receivers - Good or Bad' started by neils27, Jun 11, 2018.

1. neils27

neils27 Bobtail Member

Jul 7, 2017
    Drivers stay away!! Check Google, read reviews, Ignorance is bliss here!! Checked in at 11:15am, told to needed pants and safety vest, np, watched safety video and received verified card!! Then every 40 minutes a knock on my door and asking me who I was with, and told they lost the sheet! My carrier was told load was ready 2 days ago??? Reviews bad, I also posted details to Facebook and on their own page, once you submit your review it disappears, employees on their writting reviews unethically!! Disorganized idiots here. Stay away from any load here, tanker, van, refer. Another company that needs a wake up call about elogs!
    SNF Holdings in 1 Chemical plant RD, Riceboro, GA.
    Been here 4.5 hours now and still not in the gate for a load that was ready 2 days ago! Lost the check in sheet and then came out and pestored the drivers about lining up a little forward because they are so backed up with trucks!!! Wtf, couldn't sleep with these ####### knocking on the door every 40 minutes to reverify who you were, did it to all of us!
    Stay away: SNF holdings company, Riceboro, GA!!
    Check reviews from Google map after you plug the address in!! Stay away! I told them this load will be a day late, I will only get maybe 2 hours of drive time if that now! Once out of the pocket of ignorance down here, I'm staying heartland and west coast, different way of thinking here I will no longer tolerate, so close to Florida, wish they could rub off on them!!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Milr72

Milr72 Medium Load Member

Dec 16, 2011
    S W Missouri
    Sounds like SNF Holdings are "holding" on to their loads and "holding" up drivers!

4. JoeyJunk

JoeyJunk Road Train Member

Dec 31, 2010
    Washington, PA
    That place is awful. I order 3-5 loads a week from them. Until I got upper management involved, load times were delay 4-18 hours. So up on time or early.....doesn’t matter. I felt horrible for the drivers, but I don’t have another supplier for the product.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.