so this is trucking ?good bye wish it worked out

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by North_easy, Jan 31, 2015.

1. mp4694330

mp4694330 Road Train Member

Aug 30, 2010
    Chicagoland
    Maybe loaded cowmobile???LOL

wore out Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. wore out

wore out Numbered Classic

Jun 5, 2013
    CHASIN THE DEVIL'S HERD
    In 17 years I only had one kid drag his creeper out (I was empty). The older guy he was with said you really don't wanna do that. It didn't take him long to look under neath my wagon. lol.

As as far as the pee hose out the floor being legal I'm sure it is. But guys think of the mechanics that have to work on these trucks.

double yellow and mp4694330 Thank this.
  4. Ebola Guy

Ebola Guy Heavy Load Member

Oct 11, 2009
    Manitowoc, WI
    If those are the standards to be a trucker I guess I haven't been a trucker for almost 20 yrs.

G.Anthony Thanks this.
  5. Brandon1984

Brandon1984 Bobtail Member

Dec 4, 2014
    Colorado
    So you're Quitting before even get your own truck?
    I came so close to quitting when i was with my trainer then i thought i'm nearly done! get this over with and then i can run the show.
    you should at least try it out for a month solo man!

6. UKJ

UKJ Heavy Load Member

Dec 28, 2014
    If Western Express is well known for being crooked how have they not been investigated and/or shutdown? Do all these "harsh" regulations not apply to carriers?

7. dog-c

dog-c Road Train Member

May 30, 2011
    New York, NY
    OP- McDonald's is hiring. You can pick up piss jugs in the parking lot just as well -

UKJ and G.Anthony Thank this.
  8. dog-c

dog-c Road Train Member

May 30, 2011
    New York, NY
    And OP

you will learn (if you decide to return) that piss jugs are a part of the job / sometimes when it is warranted- like when it's -10 out and you just don't feel like going inside to take a piss...

or or if you're pressed for time and you piss while driving.
    and to all of you who will bash me for saying this ADMIT IT you have done it discreetly just as well it is part of the lifestyle - an unpleasant / unfortunate part but it is what it is

kona911, ethos and G.Anthony Thank this.
  9. ChromeDome

ChromeDome Road Train Member

Jun 10, 2007
    Lakeland, FL
    Son of a *&^@ someone recorded me doing that. Darn. and I thought the coast was clear.

10. wore out

wore out Numbered Classic

Jun 5, 2013
    CHASIN THE DEVIL'S HERD
    I have stopped on the shoulder and went around the right side and peed. Try to piss and drive I'm not that talented. If I'm gonna stop why not get out and leave the jug out of the equation

Mudguppy Thanks this.
  11. ZhenyaP1991

ZhenyaP1991 Medium Load Member

Nov 6, 2014
    I delivered my first load today. Could not be any happier, the world is opening up to me little by little. I am working for not the greatest company out there, but I don't care cause there is no better feeling than the open road and yourself. I had 3 trainers. My 2nd trainer had a catheter, but that wasn't why I got off. He didn't have the skills I needed for me to succeed. So, what did I do I told him the truth, then he kicked me off the truck. That was my goal. Becouse I knew if I request another one,student department will ignore it. My last trainer literally knew everything I needed to know. If more trainers were like my last one, there would be a lot less accidents out there. So, with all this said, trucking it's either you want it or you don't. If you don't great more parking space for me. People had worse experiences than you.

A21CAV, TruckDuo and UKJ Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.