Someone’s hard work was for nothing

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by iceman32, Mar 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wargames

Wargames Captain Crusty

Jul 22, 2010
    WI.
    your a GOOD man semi retired. GOD puts Doctors, Health Care Workers, Drug Compaines , Scientist, ect. in our paths. GOD has given us all the technologies in the world to fight this. When i first met my wife 21 years ago, she said she goes to Church every sunday, and would like for me to join her. I went, and felt out of place, it seemed weird to me. Then after the second time, i was hooked, and ever since i have been going to Church. I met so many great people there. Many to this day are my best friends. When i had some major problems health, these guys ,,and gals PRAYED FOR ME. I felt there Prayers, and thanked them. It really changed my life. and I Pray you and many others on TTR hear the Prayers they send off to you.

Deere hunter Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. tscottme

tscottme Road Train Member

A Leftist will defend ANYTHING and call you stupid for not defending ANYTHING.

Deere hunter Thanks this.
  4. Deere hunter

Deere hunter Road Train Member

Aug 5, 2017
    Shallowater Texas
    Take heart for I have overcome the world! JC
    Believe in the unseen for it is eternal the seen is temporary. Nothing wrong with lifting people up and praying for them it just means that you love them and you care about them that should be a good thing right?

Wargames Thanks this.
  5. Snow Hater

Snow Hater Medium Load Member

Dec 26, 2019
    She's just doing what her favorite politician told her to do. She heard their voices in the night telling her to.

amberfeldt and buddyd157 Thank this.
  6. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    And the church said Amen.

7. amberfeldt

amberfeldt Light Load Member

May 20, 2019
    Minnesota
    Hopefully the dragons an unicorns an fairies ,will all join in the forces to help us out too.......wonder why GOD killed an infant in chi town....Wonder why GOD is killing people....Wonder why GOD killed my dad when i was a toddler....Wonder why churches need to be over millions of dollar an on several acres of prime land.....Wonder why preacher are getting rich off of religion......GOD must of wanted it like that to save me..................

8. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Folks, naughty naughty....

WAY too much politics and religion in here now. Closed.

Chubby Fly, PE_T, kemosabi49 and 3 others Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.