Southeast wanted

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Exsailor95, May 1, 2019.

1. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    No, have to park at terminal.

snowmantrucking101 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Mainevnt

Mainevnt Bobtail Member

Jan 29, 2020
    Working for Ashley south East Do you get Saturday and Sunday off when running ltl or is just a reset?

4. jdimes

jdimes Medium Load Member

Apr 22, 2011
    somewhere, usa
    The
    If you run on the LTL side you end up on Friday back out Monday, PTP side you’re only guaranteed a 34 that’s how it used to be when I worked there.

5. Mainevnt

Mainevnt Bobtail Member

Jan 29, 2020
    Thank you!! I’m really weighing my options I work for ltl p&d and I’m either going to linehaul or going to give Ashley a try. Do you hand unload or is it liftgate on the ltl side? Sorry I saw your reply on the other post after I replied..I’m used to physical work I’m just worried about home time pto and vacation.

6. jdimes

jdimes Medium Load Member

Apr 22, 2011
    somewhere, usa
    No lift gates you hand cart it to the back of the trailer and slide it down to the customer. Some places have loading docks some don’t there are times you’ll get to a customer and there might be just one person there (Rent a Centers are notorious for this) and you might have to take the pieces off yourself. On any given day you can have anywhere from 4 -12 stops one thing about Ashley they’re not going to hold your hand they expect you to get the job done for the money.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.