SPN 520372 FMI 16

Discussion in 'Freightliner Forum' started by moriarty, May 4, 2024.

1. moriarty

moriarty Bobtail Member

Sep 6, 2023
    Hello everyone , Has anyone encountered this problem? what should I do? I tried regeneration, disconnected the battery, etc. did not help errors mean “Selective Catalyst Reduction Closed Loop Control at Maximum Limit”

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. QUALITYTRUCK

QUALITYTRUCK Road Train Member

Jun 14, 2009
    romulus,mi
    One of the few after treatment repairs that can be completed without tools. Just a laptop and knowledge. Need DDDL program and someone with knowledge. Can take up to 3 hours for process to complete.

RocketyMan and moriarty Thank this.
  4. Freddy2times

Freddy2times Light Load Member

Feb 12, 2019
    That is basically telling you the def system is working to hard. There are a few monitoring parameters, but the one your interested in is nh3 larmf compensation factor. Your probably at 0.7xx.
    To get that code to go away, that number needs to be at 0.925 min. Possible causes, usually nox sensors over 7500 hours. def pump slightly over speed( for freight, 900-1100 is ideal, but ive seen 1400-1700, no codes. Def lines kinked or leaking, def doser leaking. Def pressure should vary between 143-147, but spec is 145. Once you figure out what messed up, run a regen, then scr efficiency test.if you repaired it, that number will go up. Once it hits 0.925, that code will go inactive.

SWM_TECH and moriarty Thank this.
  5. RocketyMan

RocketyMan Medium Load Member

Jun 5, 2015
    upload_2024-6-19_15-13-53.png

OP, you need to actually verify functionality via NOx sensors and DEF pump volume.

I recommend getting diagnostic link or find a competent tech to perform the proper tests to verify the actual failed part.

ACM is looking for DEF pump for a volume of 108 to 132 mL--not RPM speed as that is relative and only typical; not defining.

QUALITYTRUCK Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.