Stan koch trucking, good company to work for

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by exwallybulldawg, Apr 21, 2013.

1. exwallybulldawg

exwallybulldawg Light Load Member

Dec 29, 2010
    Commerce,Ga
    heading to panama city fl in the morning, if anybody has any questions will try to answer them later

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. exwallybulldawg

Dec 29, 2010
    Commerce,Ga
    Delivered in fla headed back to atl dropped and hooked and went to Charlotte for Thursday am delivery. Three stops then back to atl d&h and deliver in Nashville on Friday. Steady running but not pushed that's the way I like it. If you have any questions about this company call Trudy at 763-302-5734, she can answer any questions

4. exwallybulldawg

Dec 29, 2010
    Commerce,Ga
    Any other Koch drivers on here? Just curious if you are let me know your experience. Ok bedded down for the night in Nashville

Leftnut Thanks this.
  5. never late always behind

never late always behind Light Load Member

May 23, 2012
    midwest
    exwallybulldawg did you tell everybody theres a 2500 dollar recruiting bonus for every driver you get that hangs around for awhile? You paint a pretty picture that's only partly true. I was there for 6 months and just left a month ago because I couldn't get over 1800 miles a week. As an 0/0 that don't cut it. John Radclif and Jenny Parker both need lessons in human relations Koch is a typical big company with the usaul big company BS. FYI otr is at least 14 days out and you will see alot of east coast and very little west of the Mississippi river. Koch is average at best with average trucks and average office personel. The only thing that's above average there is the turnover rate.

6. exwallybulldawg

Dec 29, 2010
    Commerce,Ga
    Me never late always behind, I have NOT said anything on this blog that is not true. You were a lease operator, I am a company driver. I am on a dedicated account, bestbuy, you were OTR. I get 2500 miles every week, maybe you did not manage your time well I don't know. But I have to question anyone that thinks he can buy a truck with diesel at 4.00 a gallon and freight rates going down and you expect to make money. We have an owner operator here that has been here for 11 years, his truck is paid for so obviously he is making money. I stated in this blog to start with I was on a dedicated run and we are hiring drivers if you live in Atlanta. We have one going to orientation Monday. And yes you are correct we have a referral bonus program, wow what a surprise, their is not a person on here that started a blog about their company that won't take the hiring bonus, no secret there. Drivers quit here every week but that does not make us average at best as you say, all trucking company's have driver retention problems, no big secret their, but more times than not its the driver that's the problem, not what the company did. The main reason any truck company is in business is to del freight, if you don't want to do it the way the company wants then it won't work out for you. No one at Koch promised you that you would run all west of the Mississippi, they don't do that, our office personnel have always been good to me for the most part, no place is perfect, sorry your experience was not like mine, but please don't get on here and say I'm not being truthful, because that's not correct. I stated at the beginning of this that there would be haters, congratulations you are the first!

Leftnut Thanks this.
  7. exwallybulldawg

Dec 29, 2010
    Commerce,Ga
    Weed thru the garbage, I said that in my first post, please if your gonna call me out have your facts straight, I'm on a dedicated acct, not OTR, I said that in my first post, my cell number is in the first post, I am a driver, not a recruiter, I am not hiding behind anything, I like working here, some people may not, it works for me and I'm a pain in the ###, if things don't go my way I can cry with the best of them, but I will NOT put anything on here that is not true.

8. exwallybulldawg

Dec 29, 2010
    Commerce,Ga
    Oh yeah if you apply here put my name on application so I can get the referral bonus, who would not want that??? But if you want the job and don't put my name on the app so be it, you will still get a job better that any of the big trucking companies, you get out of it what you put into it. Wanna good job call me or Trudy in recruiting 763-302-5734, ask any questions I will tell you the facts, and if I get a bonus I will buy you a steak dinner if I run into you, what a deal for you. Ha-ha

Rocks Thanks this.
  9. never late always behind

May 23, 2012
    midwest
    I was not a lease operator you have me confused with someone else. I never said anything about only wanting to run west of the Mississippi someone from Denver asked if they did and I answered them truthfully. As far as my time management how can you mismanage time when you get 2 34 hour restarts a week or you sit all weekend because Jenny Parker sends you after a load to pick up on Saturday morning that doesn't exist. Why Jenny Parker dispatched me for two weeks after my dispatcher moved into operations I don't know. And yes Koch is average pure and simple. Why did you say us when refering to Koch? I didn't say trying to make a recruiting bonus is wrong I just was letting everyone know to take what your saying with the fact there was some big coin involved for you. And yes driver turnover is sometimes the drivers fault but more often it's the companies fault because they treat drivers like ####. I also didn't say you were lying but you are only accentuateing the positive and presenting only a partial picture.Koch isn't the worst place to go but it #### sure ain't the best.

10. never late always behind

May 23, 2012
    midwest
    I find interesting in your opening post you sound like you own Koch with all the we's and us's. Even more curious how you think you know who I am as I never met anyone from Commerce Ga. And yes I know you looked at my profile. Oh and if got a 2500 dollar bonus for recruiting someone I'd give them 500 dollars not by them dinner. Koch is a step up from Swift or England but there still average at best. I left a great company after seven years for the grass is greener syndrome I'm now back there and plan on retiring there. And sorry they aren't hiring as their trucks are full and stay full I was just lucky to go back.

11. exwallybulldawg

Dec 29, 2010
    Commerce,Ga
    "As an o/o that don't cut it"that was your statement in a previous post of yours, that's why I said owner operator, you should read what you post before you comment, you know so you can keep your story straight. We all realize you didn't like Koch, I do, that's why I say my any I like I'm the owner, you know what I am a partial owner, I have a lot of money in my 401k so I want the company to do good

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.