Star Trucking,TN - There are better places

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by driven2it2, May 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shogun

shogun Road Train Member

Jan 23, 2009
    Doing a regen
    How long did you even work there, a week? You’re “there are better places to work” is really insightful. We get it. You have an axe to grind with Star, go do a search. People have talked bad and good about them since this forum started. You will be gone from here in a week, and another disgruntled person later today will badmouth a new company. Nothing new.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. driven2it2

driven2it2 Bobtail Member

May 14, 2018
    To answer your question. It’s none of your business. Thanks for the compliment. I thought it was insightful too! If I have an axe to grind with a company, it’s none of your business and shouldn’t be a concern. The forum wasn’t created for me or you and whether I stay or leave tomorrow it’s still none of your business. Why should you care or even mention it? BTW, who died and made you overseer of “thetruckersreport.com”? Really, don’t answer it, because I’ll have to re-post my statement again due to knuckle heads not going to other forums for their kicks.

4. shogun

shogun Road Train Member

Jan 23, 2009
    Doing a regen
    Repost it, really drive it home. I’m betting their recruiting has dropped off the scale since this thread started.

Broke Down 69 Thanks this.
  5. driven2it2

May 14, 2018
    I don’t need your permission. However you and I will never know, will we? But, just the idea of one person stopping and thinking about it, makes me pleased.

6. shogun

shogun Road Train Member

Jan 23, 2009
    Doing a regen
    What rpms do their auto trans shift from 8th to 9th when loaded with 65k gross on a 2% grade?

7. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    I like baloney, how about you? Eckrich is pretty good, I think, but there are some other brands that are also pretty good. I also like German baloney, but I don't think that's real baloney, in any sense of the word. What do you think of German baloney? It's pretty good fried, but not as good as the real thing, when its fried, especially with onions. And how about onions! Not many vegetables that smell as bad as onions! What do you suppose that the first person who ever ate an onion said? I'll bet they were really surprised! I was surprised once at a surprise birthday party, well, not really surprised, because I knew something was up, and I just acted surprised. But it was still fun. What do you do for fun? Eat baloney sandwiches? Why is it sometimes "baloney", and sometimes "Bologna"? I prefer "baloney", but if you prefer "bologna", I understand. Football loaf is my favorite lunchmeat, sometimes it's hard to find. And why do they call it "football"? Doesn't look anything like a football, at least not to me. Does it look like a football to you? I'm wondering if the people who work at Star eat a lot of baloney, or not. I suppose a couple of baloney sandwiches could be a meal, not a very nutritious one but a meal anyway.

Broke Down 69 and shogun Thank this.
  8. shogun

shogun Road Train Member

Jan 23, 2009
    Doing a regen
    Fried balogna is good. Especially when it starts to curl up on the sides, you know it’s ready. I bet Star is the type of company to ban them from their trucks and yards. With driver facing cams, it would be difficult to pull off.

Broke Down 69 and SavageMuffin Thank this.
  9. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Oh yeah! When it's curled.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! And just a tad bit burnt on the bottom!

Broke Down 69 and shogun Thank this.
  10. driven2it2

May 14, 2018
    Sad, really sad….. want to know what’s sad? Your harassing and you have bragged about being a cop at some point in your career. I’ve got your number. As I said, text book personality and your come back was, “MMPI”. Have you forgotten that every cop that shot an innocent person, abused someone, abused the system and authority has passed that test and every other psych evaluation. That’s why they could do what they did behind a badge. But, I am not impressed by you, answer your own question and preferably in your own forum. Like I have said, “there are better companies”.

11. driven2it2

May 14, 2018
    LOL, wow, I didn't know you could say so much about "baloney". No wonder your Lonesome... thanks!

Lonesome Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.