Star Trucking,TN - There are better places

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by driven2it2, May 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shogun

shogun Road Train Member

Jan 23, 2009
    Doing a regen
    There is NSK steering components there in Newbern on Hwy 51 also, they make Nissan parts. Forgot about them.

Trucking in Tennessee Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. driven2it2

driven2it2 Bobtail Member

May 14, 2018
    Sad.... that you spend so much time on these forums. Course, I can understand why. Well, glad to hear you stated your opinion of Star. You should have started this forum, thanks for keeping it going! BTW, I check in, but I do have a life outside of the forum. Thanks!!!!

4. shogun

shogun Road Train Member

Jan 23, 2009
    Doing a regen
    Keep on Keepin on, and enjoy that truckin life!!!
    Wait, no "there are better companies" rhetoric?

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
    Broke Down 69 and Lonesome Thank this.
  5. driven2it2

May 14, 2018
    Thank you, again. Course, not sure by what you mean, "enjoy that trucking life". You must have been in your truck too long. Oh, that's right, bad cop went to trucking and his wife sets on a court some where adjusting laws for the reprobates called attorneys. Maybe you should look at the full meaning of "rhetoric". I was skillful enough to catch your attention! There are better companies.
    Thanks, again!

6. shogun

shogun Road Train Member

Jan 23, 2009
    Doing a regen
    That's not how a court works, but that's not the only thing you seem to be ignorant about. Bad cop, huh? Do you have any appreciable skills besides vague trucking company reviews and stereotyping people you've never met? Once you pay Swift's tuition back, you will have options.
    By the way, I am home every day. Wrong again, internet genius!!!

Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
  7. driven2it2

May 14, 2018
    Well, maybe you should talk to your wife more often since your "home all day", spend less time in the forums. Course, that could be why you spend so much time on the forums. I have enough understanding of the courts to know that the people behind the bench are hypocrites. Lawyers are no better and "bad", crooked cops cannot live by the law either. Stereotyping, hmmm... just that you would use that word in your vocabulary tells me even more about your thought process. I realize being the village idiot is difficult for you. However, had you wrote the company manual for Star, you would know my review was right on target. Yeah, I know your home every day, (I've read that before) you really don't have to work, your wife is on the Supreme court and you own Mississippi. I could care less. There are better companies. Thanks!!!!

8. Trucking in Tennessee

Trucking in Tennessee Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2018
    Nashville
    I would think being a village idiot is easy work.

9. shogun

shogun Road Train Member

Jan 23, 2009
    Doing a regen
    I actually enjoy your responses. It reminds me me how simple minded and ignorant people can be. You reduce me to village idiot and call me names, say I am crooked and insinuate my wife is corrupt. Insults aside, it probably makes you feel good to talk tough online since you wouldn’t do it in person.I could easily prove you wrong about me, but hey, a moron is gonna moron.

So I called Star and asked them why you didn’t make it past orientation. They said they were alarmed when you got winded climbing out of the truck. Then, you needed help getting up after they asked you if you could bend down to look to see if the trailer brakes were out of adjustment. They rejected your request for a new inverter to run your industrial sized CPAP machine, and when you asked how many jumbo cheese puff containers you could scale legally, that was the last straw.

Does that sum you up, village idiot I have never met? A fat slob, lacking any skill beside holding a steering wheel and expecting everything to be handed to him? Stereotyping can be fun. Driven2it, there aren’t bigger morons.

Broke Down 69 Thanks this.
  10. d o g

d o g Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Texas
    Let's wrap this one up.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.