Starting orientation at celadon in Fontana cali

Discussion in 'Celadon' started by Demonrogue, Oct 8, 2015.

1. Demonrogue

Demonrogue Light Load Member

Sep 21, 2013
    Carson California
    I will drive any truck as I have driven a freightliner century, columbia, cascadia, and a Volvo.

Also I am driving solo and I have only pull dry van loads and I heard you earn slightly more doing reefer as I had a really good co driver leave dry van for reefer

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Demonrogue

Demonrogue Light Load Member

Sep 21, 2013
    Carson California
    sorry for the late update i been busy with helping my family and going through orientation at their fontana terminal.

Day 1
    watched orientation videos on a computer. i had to get another dot physical as my primary doc wasnt registered dot physician. I also got the drug test done. There were only two otr drivers besides me and couple of local drivers in the orientation.

Day 2
    finish watching orientation videos and getting our pictures taken for our badges that are also our comdata cards

Day 3
    half day consisting of road test which includes backing however no 90 degree backing here as the yard was really small and cramped.
    i passed my road test so now they are just waiting for the drug test results

4. freightwipper

freightwipper Road Train Member

Mar 24, 2014
    OTR
    just think.. after 3 years experience with Cel-a-Con trucking they give you a raise up to a whopping $0.34 a mile!

o_O

5. Shaneoboy21

Shaneoboy21 Bobtail Member

Oct 23, 2013
    As a driver you should be able to choose what you want . he chose what he wants. And you know what? Every trucking company has their ups and downs you just gotta look at the bright side of it. If you run hard and do your job right there is potential at any company you go to.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.