Stay away from MMT Intermodal in Columbus, OH

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Bfr38, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Bfr38

Bfr38 Medium Load Member

Nov 26, 2012
    Ohio
    Thank you superflow. I wouldn't have my worst enemy work here! Glad you can figure out this company your self. Like I said my pay stubs don't lie, and I wouldn't just write this for my health. This is for everyone that I'm looking out for.

superflow Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Bfr38

Bfr38 Medium Load Member

Nov 26, 2012
    Ohio
    How long you been dispatching at MMT? Cause you def don't know anything! Also this wasn't my truck with the service call and everything. Did you not notice the 50% in the top right hand corner that we were supposed to be 50% on the truck after fuel. Which they lied on the fuel surcharge too. The only good people that work there is most of the drivers. Sad trying to make a living and getting screwed out of money you're working for. Not to mention I was working 80 plus hours a week sleeping in the truck for nothing. You all don't listen to this guy! These pay stubs don't lie. I would love for this company to take me to court, but guess what everyone they wont? Why you ask cause there crooks, and are in the wrong!!!!!

4. Bfr38

Bfr38 Medium Load Member

Nov 26, 2012
    Ohio
    Sorry I didn't mean for this to go to you.

5. Bfr38

Bfr38 Medium Load Member

Nov 26, 2012
    Ohio
    You're all full of lies. There isn't one thing true to this! I was a O/O, but I ended up driving there Company truck as you know. This is there pay stub with 50% off in the right hand corner. I was driving there truck and I paid a service call, and a mud flap repair? Also you said I was making as much money driving there truck as a O/O would get paid. You all lie so much I could go on and on! MMT.png Truth hurts and yes I keep using this one. Cause this one amazes me the most! I have my other pay stubs, and I have lies about the truck that was 10 mph over I was driving that no one told me. Unsafe working conditions, picking up trailers with no lights on the back that you guys knew better. I can go on and on do you want more proof. I'm the honest guy here and I would go to Court tomorrow over this! I have a family that I had to leave cause I couldn't support, and I was not a O/O since 2011!

6. 074344

074344 Road Train Member

Aug 4, 2007
    Los Angeles, ca
    Dispatch for MMT? Where did you come up with that? I'm a Teamster Union Driver! I could give less than a %#$@ about container haulers! Frankly, I can't stand working around them. They give the trucking industry a bad name!

7. Big daddy Janssen

Big daddy Janssen Bobtail Member

Sep 15, 2014
    Personal I just think you are mad at yourself and are one of those that needs to blame the whole world for you bad mis fortunes cause you not have possible be held accountable for anything you do in this life and that you want everything handed to you . Well the world don't work that way .And by your Facebook your an very immature juvenile minded idiot

8. Big daddy Janssen

Big daddy Janssen Bobtail Member

Sep 15, 2014
    Union Driver that says it all spoiled and cry babies

9. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    Big daddy Janssen...a dispatcher we've all had at one time or another. What a jerk.

born&raisedintheusa and Bfr38 Thank this.
  10. Cody1984

Cody1984 Medium Load Member

Jan 24, 2014
    PA
    Being honest after reading this thread I wouldn't want either Big Daddy Janssen or Bfr38 working at my terminal.

11. cc tanker

cc tanker Medium Load Member

Jan 21, 2011
    Ohio
    sounds like some people are jealous because a guy keeps a clean record and gets a good job getting paid what he deserves...all because a guy or gal is in the union doesnt mean they are a spoiled crybaby...Im pretty proud to be in the union and get a good living wage and have good bennies and retirement...if guys dont want to keep a clean record ,run legal and try to better themselves thats their business but for me I dont want to work for 30 cpm with no bennies and live in a ratted out truck..

Bfr38, 6 Speed and superflow Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.