Stay away from SM fleet LLC aka Iron horse Logistics Inc!!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by TruckerToine28, Feb 9, 2024.

1. TruckerToine28

TruckerToine28 Bobtail Member

Feb 9, 2024
    Attention all truck drivers and owner operators, please stay away from this predatory fraudulent phony con artist scamming trucking company/broker firm SM fleet LLC aka Iron horse Logistics inc. The manager owner is named Donald Rasmussen, a POS cold heartless ruthless scumbag who scams drivers out of their hard earned money after the work is completed, only for him and his fellow company associates to ignore and block your phone number because they don't want to pay you for the delivery runs that you complete for them. The truck they had me driving in was a run down 2019 kenworth with over 950k miles on the dashboard, low thread balding tires, engine problems, clogged filters, transmission problems, exterior outer damage, bad breaks, electrical fuse problems, a power steering cap leak, rusted 5th wheel plate, bad connection air lines etc,. Just a absolute horrible, atrocious mechanical mess. The individuals operating this shady fraudulent trucking company/brokerage firm are believed to be foreigners of either middle eastern or uzbekistanie descent also operating under the business name aliases Opanga LLC aka formally known as Loyal Cargo Inc. They don't have a physical business address due to the fears of having any potential past angry truck drivers showing up to their location because they've been burned and scammed out of their paychecks (not being financially compensated for their hard work). They mostly haul Amazon 53ft. intermodal containers from various CSX rail yards along the east coast, mostly from North Bergen and South Kearny rail yards (North NJ area near NYC). They also operate using the Amazon relay app hauling amazon dry van 53ft trailers from various amazon warehouses within the northeastern region. I've filed a complaint report with the FMCSA, and I will be filing a lawsuit in court against them for financial fraud, deception, and refusing to pay me a owed due balance of $2600 for 3 weeks worth of work I did for them hauling multiple amazon containers. This company mostly posts various ads on indeed.com and many craigslist city website locations. If you see any of their ads online please avoid them like the plague at all costs, because scumbag lowlife Donald Rasmussen and his associates will use you to make money for them, only for them to screw you over in the end when it's time to get paid for your hard work delivering container loads for them. Also identify theft is a major risk working for them because you don't truly know who these people are while they're hiding behind a fraudulent so-called trucking company with no physical address on file. Again please stay away from these shady individuals and avoid them at all costs. Do not join any telegram app links or groups they may send you because they're adopting the personality identities of italian criminal mobsters movie characters which is extremely weird and ridiculous, you've been warned!!!!!

Attached Files:

mjd4277 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. REO6205

REO6205 Road Train Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    How long did you work for them? Was it a 1099 job?

mjd4277 and Lonesome Thank this.
  4. Dennixx

Dennixx Road Train Member

Feb 13, 2010
    twin cities
    Any company that scotch tapes a 8×11 printed sheet to the side of a truck should alert anyone that they are not in it for the long haul..no pun intended.

5. TruckerToine28

Feb 9, 2024
    Yes it was a 1099 position. I'm currently in the process of filing a lawsuit against them in court. They're know for changing their company name to avoid other drivers knowing about their egregious history.

6. TruckerToine28

Feb 9, 2024
    Yeah no kidding your right that though.

TB John and Dennixx Thank this.
  7. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    TB John and mjd4277 Thank this.
  8. Concorde

Concorde Road Train Member

Jun 29, 2016
    West Melbourne Florida
    One truck, one driver.. 12,400,000 miles in 2023 :)

FullMetalJacket and mjd4277 Thank this.
  9. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    Man that K-Whopper certainly has seen better days!

10. TruckerToine28

Feb 9, 2024
    That guy is a lowlife POS scumbag, more like he's a coward in chief with no morals or values of any kind.

11. TruckerToine28

Feb 9, 2024
    Yeah for sure, the truck had over 950k mileage on the dashboard, a rough sounding shoddy transmission etc. Upon doing a thorough pre-trip inspection of the truck I knew this vehicle was in desperate need of some repairs, and he also knew that as well. His only concern was keeping the truck running to make profits under his DOT number, while neglecting the poor maintenance condition of the truck, and the safety of the driver (me).

TB John and mjd4277 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.