Stay away from TLI or Transco Lines

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Cccfuller, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    ya don't say.....

Texas_hwy_287 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Tx5379

Tx5379 Bobtail Member

Apr 18, 2019
    Same here, the miles got down as low as 1,400. When I decided to quit the timing was all wrong, last check was negative 48 dollars . So the way it worked out was the last week and a half of driving was completely free of charge. What adds insult to injury is having to return the truck. I took it from Tyler TX back to Little Rock my wife followed me. That also came out of my pocket. I wanted to leave it down at the truck stop but a trash company like this would be more then happy to put that on my dac. If you are thinking about going to this company as LP I promise you will be negative. And they do it without remorse. The fancy rental car and nice hotel is paid for by the driver you are replacing. You'll see.

4. Tx5379

Tx5379 Bobtail Member

Apr 18, 2019
    Yeah LP was a bad idea, my bad. But the recruiter gave me 2,200 miles a week guarantee. Rather I ran that or not. Then I got an example pay summary with all the deductions taken out. A 2,400 mile week was 1,400. So I figured OK, well if I can own this truck in four years and even make 1,200 a week I'm in. So I went for it, the first few weeks were great. Then I get a fleetwide email. Fleet wide 8 cent pay raise! Wow this was good news, then I noticed the miles started slowly dropping. What they did was took away my 2200 guaranty without even telling me, no email, no phone call no nothing. Just took it away. The miles then we're 1700, 1400, 1900. It went way down. The straw that broke the camels back was when I got a negative 48 dollar check. I was a little over a week away from home time so I made my decision to quit when I got home so the last 10 days of running for them I got absolute zero. Zilch. Nothing. Now most drivers wouldn't of even returned the truck. But I did, I took back to em. So yeah I'm a dummy OK I get that, but I went in with a 2200 mile week guaranty and was told I would average 1,400 a week after all deductions. They lied.

5. briantmiller137

briantmiller137 Light Load Member

May 5, 2010
    Salem,OH
    They didn't force you into anything. They suckered you. Gotta do your research before you hire on. TLI's games are old news. Known about them for years.

6. jon69

jon69 Medium Load Member

Jun 19, 2018
    It's a Georgian company. What do you expect?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.