stay away from Trojan Horse Ltd

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by UBtheJudge, Mar 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ponyxpress

ponyxpress Bobtail Member

Jun 11, 2013
    IT MAKES NO NEVER MIND ANYMORE ALL THE INCRIMINATING EVIDENCE WE HAVE AND THE COMPUTERS MANY OF YOU ARE GOING ON A RIDE ON THE READING AND WILL NOT PASS GO AND EVEN GET CUSTOM MADE STRIPED SUITS BUT THE STRIPES ARE HORIZONTAL INSTEAD OF VERTICAL AND WILL SUIT YOU CROOKS PERFECT !!!!:biggrin_25523:

Badmothertruckers Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ponyxpress

Jun 11, 2013
    it don't make any difference now her you and all involved will be issued custom made striped suits only the stripes are horizontal instead of vertical and all of the guilty parties newest best buddies will be either BUBBA-- OR-- BERTHA-- SO GET USED TO IT L**O**L**:biggrin_255:

4. ponyxpress

Jun 11, 2013
    DID ANYONE GET ANY GOOD NEWS YESTERDAY I WAS TOLD BY A VERY GOOD FRIEND THAT SOME PEOPLE GOT FED EX DELIVERIES TO THEIR HOUSE YESTERDAY OF PAYCHECKS DID ANYONE HAVE THIS HAPPEN?:biggrin_255:

5. Jimjowilly

Jimjowilly Bobtail Member

Oct 26, 2012
    I didn't and haven't heard from anyone here in n.h. who has gotten any checks either.I will post any new info I get up here--please do the same,o.k? Also-do you know what agency seized the computers and financial records? The dept of labor people seem to be a waste of time--it's like they are working on the hicks team-I know his lawyer-has worked with the labor dept people in the past-so they are getting a little play because of him. Later, Steven l white

6. madashel

madashel Bobtail Member

May 20, 2013
    nope didn't get any checks

7. ponyxpress

Jun 11, 2013
    WELL FEDEX AND UPS DON'T WORK ON SATURDAY AND THIS HAPPENNNED ON FRIDAY SO LETS KEEP HOPE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENNS ON MONDAY LETS KEEP OUR FINGERS CROSSED:biggrin_2559: :biggrin_25525:

8. Badmothertruckers

Badmothertruckers Bobtail Member

May 9, 2013
    so the people who got checks did they get them from trojan horse or the labor board .... and the people that suppose to have gotten there checks have they shown them to anyone ....This SHhhhhh just doesnt ad up

madashel Thanks this.
  9. ponyxpress

Jun 11, 2013
    YEAH I'M INCLINED TO BELIEVE EXACTLY WHAT YOUR SAYING B-M-T NO THEY DIDN'T SHOW ANYONE THEY CALLED PEOPLE AND STIRRED THE CRAP AND THEY WERE JESSUP DRIVERS TOO I'M WAITING TO SEE IF I GET ANYTHIING TODAY I REALLY DOUBT IT TOO!!!:biggrin_25510:

10. Badmothertruckers

Badmothertruckers Bobtail Member

May 9, 2013
    i havent recieved anything.......and i would like to say if you havent got your check and dont have proof please dont get peoples hopes up....thats all and if you did get your 401k or pay check prove an try to helpyour fellow x coworkers and friends:biggrin_255: [HR][/HR]

madashel Thanks this.
  11. ponyxpress

Jun 11, 2013
    Well was only passing on what our x-co workers were saying i was hoping to get mine too !! But didn;t

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.