stay away from Trojan Horse Ltd

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by UBtheJudge, Mar 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimjowilly

Jimjowilly Bobtail Member

Oct 26, 2012
    How could I possibly know the truth? How is it you know the truth? The office won't give any answers-They direct you to an email address and then they don't answer any emails!They refuse to sign for registered letters and not a word has been told to us about anything! One more piece of truth for you-I am one of the main complainants in the civil action filed on June 10th and I can promise you-I will know the truth before too much longer.While Trojan Horse ltd./GBH can ignore me and the other former employees-----They cannot and will not ----- be able to ignore the team of lawyers,waiting for them. Then my eloquent friend,we shall all know the truth.

madashel Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Sublime

Sublime Road Train Member

Jan 18, 2013
    Twin Cities, MN
    100% correct.

madashel Thanks this.
  4. Badmothertruckers

Badmothertruckers Bobtail Member

May 9, 2013
    wow this is so funny......trojan or who ever they want to be this week bdh logistics now want to say post office owes them thats between them not the employees and trojan /glen burnie hauling /capitol expressways....when people work for you ,you pay them ...what you think they owe is what they have stolen in fuel to try to run a failing freight business.. and it still doesnt explain the lack of funds in the 401k aka as stolen from employees to purchase trucks that are on the repo list......lmao:biggrin_25522::biggrin_2559:

madashel and ponyxpress Thank this.
  5. Badmothertruckers

May 9, 2013
    well your wrong because the post office was fully aware of wht was going on with the misuse of funds it was reported and they knew due to them cutting off of fuel card more than once...they just tried to wrk with them and slapped them on the wrist at first but B.D.H got out of hand owed so much that the post office started taking the money back when paying trojan ..youbcant try to be slick with the gov.and think you are not going pay there money

madashel Thanks this.
  6. Sublime

Sublime Road Train Member

Jan 18, 2013
    Twin Cities, MN
    You can keep trying but nobody's buying your line of BS.

madashel Thanks this.
  7. Badmothertruckers

May 9, 2013
    Already talk to lawyer so learn your facts b4 you post

8. madashel

madashel Bobtail Member

May 20, 2013
    You can blow all the hot air you want but we know the truth the ones that had to borrow money to pay house payments, food ,and pay bills.
    But people like you sure can run you mouth about whats going on and i bet you are one of them that is getting there pay check or maybe your
    brian h. I will keep running my mouth until the day i see him go to jail and you should go with him. I pray everyday that he gets whats coming to him and anyone thats helped him (someone like you):biggrin_25516:. Because your so full of bs!!!!!! and i hope i get to sue people like you that are involved with him. So you bet im going to keep running my mouth and we do know what the truth is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin_25516:

Badmothertruckers Thanks this.
  9. Badmothertruckers

May 9, 2013
    im with you madashel im going to keep talking and pressing the issue until i see this man and everyone who is still doing his dirty work like that young lady who isnt answering calls or signing off on 401k are criminally charged for with holding funds and stealling

ponyxpress and madashel Thank this.
  10. Jimjowilly

Oct 26, 2012
    Marylands deputy Attorney General Jonathan Krasnoffs phone number is 410-230-6123; He is the person who has been assigned to hearing my complaints about Trojan Horse Ltd./Glen Burnie Hauling.I was unable to speak to him today but as I have 3 days off next week----it will be my 1st priority.I am seeking their assistance in not only trying to get our paychecks, but as I have no faith in the Labor Dept., who seem to be dragging their feet and are apparently powerless,according to the investigator----I want to know why no criminal charges have been filed as of this date. Anyone else who wants to see some kind of justice out of all this--Please call and let your voice be heard. I live in Nashua,N.H.---if I lived in Md.--I wouldn't be calling--I would be making face to face visits with every possible authority. The civil action is in the process---Company lawyers can delay for only a short time--They will without doubt,delay as long as they can---but in the end---They won't get away. It is inconceivable that there are no criminal charges pending--It is only a matter of time. Steven L White

Badmothertruckers and madashel Thank this.
  11. Jimjowilly

Oct 26, 2012
    I just got off the phone with Marylands Deputy Attorney General---I gave him all the pertinent information about Trojan Horse/GBH not paying us former employees our last months pay and not making 401k deposits for approximately 16 months.I informed him of pending civil suit and that supposedly the F.B.I,the labor dept. and the postal inspectors are currently investigating the company,even though,nothing seems to be happening.He was polite and heard me out.He says he will find out what is happening and see if there is cause to involve city attorneys about our pay and also whether criminal charges are appropriate.I have done my part-not anything else I can do at this point.

madashel Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.