Stay away from Z transportation...!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Jones 010, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Kasper42

Kasper42 Light Load Member

Jul 23, 2016
    South Carolina
    @White Dog Wayne NJ

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Kasper42

Kasper42 Light Load Member

Jul 23, 2016
    South Carolina
    Want a good job try transland transportation out springfield Missouri great company family owned great equipment excellent pay great people to work for tell em Jon G sent you :)

4. Short Fuse EOD

Short Fuse EOD Road Train Member

Jul 29, 2015
    Midwest
    Wish I had a 2012!

5. Lekwid

Lekwid Light Load Member

Jan 4, 2013
    New Castle, DE
    Just talked to a driver who quit after being there two months. The scoop is don’t do it . The flat rate guarantee jobs are taken even though they still advertise for them. The photos of all the new shiny Volvo’s are photoshopped. The yard is nowhere as near as big as it seems. All broker frieght. The guy told me you will wait a minimum of 3 hrs to get a reload. No 24/7 dispatch. If you breakdown on a Friday after 5 o’clock your basically screwed until Saturday when they get back in the office. No coordination in the office, multiple people will call you asking the same thing. The videos of the drivers praising the company are ####. Most are not even drivers. The company claims to be in business 20+ years but really only 3. Not accredited by the business bureau. If you quit and you sure will good luck getting your final check. They will find a way/excuse to take it from you. The not paying the first 50 miles is true. When you go get a reload it will be at minimum 100 miles away. They do block you if you say anything negative about the company on their Facebook.

6. line

line Medium Load Member

Dec 28, 2017
    So if you get a load only going 50 miles you do it for free?

7. HoserSmurf

HoserSmurf Light Load Member

May 17, 2017
    Ya that’s the way I understand too! What kind of BS is that? It truly shows what kind of company they really are and how they operate!

line Thanks this.
  8. bigmikectn

bigmikectn Medium Load Member

Nov 24, 2009
    Cleveland, TN
    The recruiter force feeding drivers what to say on camera and talking with drivers that haven't even been out on thier first load says a lot. The recruiter comes off as a used car salesman.

mushroom1464 Thanks this.
  9. Fuelinmyveins

Fuelinmyveins Medium Load Member

Nov 13, 2017
    PA
    Is this the company you guys are talking about?

Those Volvo trucks are nicely quipped inside. TEMPTING!!;)

10. jrhd97

jrhd97 Light Load Member

Oct 7, 2014
    NC
    That's the one.

11. Fuelinmyveins

Fuelinmyveins Medium Load Member

Nov 13, 2017
    PA
    Seems like they mostly have interviews with new drivers that just finished orientation. "oh yeah I love it here, best company I have ever worked for" Give me a break :rolleyes:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.