steelman transportation lease purchase

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by cnote, Jul 22, 2019.

1. cnote

cnote Bobtail Member

May 30, 2011
    glen spey ny
    anybody know anything about Steelman transportation lease purchase

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Majestic 670

Majestic 670 Heavy Load Member

May 10, 2016
    Landcruiser
    lease purchase usually= high payments, no equity, high failure rate and low salary if any at all. All lease purchase is just for a company to shift liability on driver on bad weeks the company got loads moved and equipment paid for but the driver goes without pay. Just ask yourself and family do they like going without things if it applies to you. Lease purchase is a hard feat. Good luck

blacklabel, 51.50 and FlaSwampRat Thank this.
  4. Biggintruckin

Biggintruckin Bobtail Member

Feb 19, 2020
    I've been at steelman for a year. I recently left and tried a company closer to home but a week later I'm back at Steelman.
    They let me pick up right where I left off with my lease.
    I lease a new 389, but they have several trucks and some older ones but I wanted warranty. They have a percentage go into your maintenance account each week and I've never had a problem using that for repairs anywhere.
    I stay out 6-9 weeks at a time and my wife joins me often. I've always had decent checks, you just have to run.
    You can customize your truck but the shop employees have to put it on and take it off for warranty reasons. I've had the best load planner here than I've had anywhere.
    Weekly payments are kind of high but it's a brand new truck.

Kchamp89 Thanks this.
  5. Kchamp89

Kchamp89 Bobtail Member

Nov 11, 2020
    What your bring home everyweek after everything they been emailing me all day everyday pass 2 days just wanna find out more from drivers first on lease program

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.