Step-Deck OTR .65cpm 25% of Partials $100 Tarp $50 per stop All miles paid

Discussion in 'Trucking Jobs' started by Triple R Logistics, Feb 19, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Triple R Logistics

Triple R Logistics Bobtail Member

Jan 30, 2023
    Triple R Logistics, LLC
    7 Tami Trail
    Middletown, DE

-I'm looking for a Step-Deck driver. The work is OTR, West-East-West. I have a few trucks, they are up to date, automatics. Trailers and securements are new. I'm in Arizona, but have parking in Nevada and Delaware. The pay is 1099, every Monday by DD. This is a small company; I can't provide too much training, so I'm looking for someone with experience. The company is myself and two guys I went to high-school with. Each of us has a handful of trucks and we still drive OTR so training is possible with one of us, but some basic knowledge is required.
    -If anyone is interested please call me at 602 910 9196...any time or email me at Ondemandfreightexpress@outlook.com

Last edited: Feb 19, 2023
    Reason for edit: i recieved a message by the forum administrator "Alpha", asking for the ad to be edited and the company name included.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. mwonch

mwonch Light Load Member

Dec 3, 2014
    San Antonio, TX

So, what makes this gig 1099?

4. Triple R Logistics

Jan 30, 2023
    I'm too small to process w2's. It takes time and I still drive myself. I could pay for a subscription for a service to maintain that type of payroll, but I am not looking to do that just yet for different reasons. Mostly it's the drivers. I've noticed people ask for 1099 specifically, so it helps when looking for drivers. Now some would say that maybe I'm looking for the wrong drivers...But I don't think so, I don't judge and don't care. So far I'm happy with the people working with me. There is a lot of personal problems in peoples lives and 1099 seems to help circumvent some of them...

5. mwonch

mwonch Light Load Member

Dec 3, 2014
    San Antonio, TX
    That can get you into serious trouble with the IRS. Good luck with the risk. But, please, make sure your drivers are fully informed of their tax liabilities under 1099. As in, they will have to pay their part AND your part of payroll tax and they will have a huge bill next tax season to pay. In addition, they will not be covered for unemployment or workman's comp during the years.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2023
  6. mwonch

mwonch Light Load Member

Dec 3, 2014
    San Antonio, TX
    Please read this. Also has links to the other necessary federal agencies involved. The following is a link to the US Department of Labor:

Myths About Misclassification

7. Triple R Logistics

Jan 30, 2023
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.