Start making a list now. List companies that hire new cdl grads and some that require a few months or 1 year experience. This way you will have a backup plan in place at all times. I kept a little notebook of companies I liked and it paid off when I needed a change, usually for financial reasons.
W.W. Transport hires new cdl grads and the drivers hauling flour OTR can make average $1500 weekly.
Class A CDL Truck Driver
W.W. Transport is looking for Class A CDL Truck Drivers!
We have an immediate opening for local Class A CDL Truck Drivers to haul dry bulk. Join the leaders in specialized freight today!
- Paid 25% of percentage pay.
- Home time varies
- Health, dental, life insurance, short/long term disability, AFLAC
- 401K with company match
- Vacation/holiday/years of service bonus pay
- Flex Plan. $1,000.00 Safety incentive pay.
- We also have a passenger program and PrePass+
- Must have a Class A CDL License
- Good driving record
Page 2 of 2
Lessors Inc. - good outfit that hires in south Florida, but required 12 mos. experience.
Twiss Transport in Tampa requires 12 mos. experience.
Heyl Truck Lines - Zephyrhills - 6 mos. experience.
Cypress Truck Lines - new cdl grads
Abilene Motor Express - new cdl grads.
Oakley Transport - Lake Wales - 12 mos. experience.
Page 2 of 2