Stolen cell phone,

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by boojes11, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Chasing dollars

Chasing dollars Light Load Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Colorado
    If you registered your phone when you bought it and turned on the iPhone locator you can get on any pc and find its exact location.
    That being said, if u didn't do that they probably have already taken it to someone and unlocked it for any service provider and you can't track it.
    I have this on my mac, and I pad. Don't own the iPhone. My kids do though and we have used this twice where another kid had taken they're phone.

Ken Worth Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Ken Worth

Ken Worth Medium Load Member

Jun 29, 2008
    Great Plains
    With today's technology I'm thinking the phone police could identify that phone once the thief tries to use it. Notify the company that has the contract on it and see what they say..... Especially if you have an idea who stole it. .

4. BeanDip

BeanDip Medium Load Member

Dec 28, 2014
    S.W Michigan
    OP hasn't returned after first post. I'd imagine his scolding has either scared him off, or MAYBE just MAYBE he's changed his attitude.

[​IMG]

CasanovaCruiser Thanks this.
  5. average joe

average joe Medium Load Member

Jan 11, 2009
    Nope,checked in his pocket and found his phone

6. DUNE-T

DUNE-T Road Train Member

May 10, 2015
    Detroit, MI
    I had once called police with concern that I bought a stolen cellphone from craigslist. They said sure, bring it in, they will hold it as evidence while they do investigation. I said "No, thank you". The police, or cellphone company have no time or wish to look for stolen phones. And the phone is probably overseas already anyways

7. Ken Worth

Ken Worth Medium Load Member

Jun 29, 2008
    Great Plains
    Or if he made a big scene about it with that shipper knowing those two guys were the only ones there, it might just mysteriously show up. The company would have to wonder if any of their stuff was missing with that kind of guy around.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.