Stupid incompetant people

Discussion in 'Arrow' started by Pyro, May 16, 2007.

1. braindead

braindead Bobtail Member

Dec 10, 2007
    Akron,PA
    :biggrin_25525:Hey Arrow does have regional jobs available there terminals are in tulsa, ok...fontana,ca....and # hubbard,oh.....the only regional board that is hard to get on is super southeast....but the rest really aren't that bad...for the most part on regional you will be home just about every weekend

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 0ptimu5 Prime

0ptimu5 Prime Light Load Member

Jan 21, 2008
    Lavergne, TN
    yep but the one in CA is being moved to Arizona.

4. ybfjax

ybfjax Light Load Member

Jun 30, 2007
    GA
    I know TMC's policy is 1.5 x the legal minimum securement. Maverick has a similar policy of going above and beyond the minimum Fed regs.

5. kentul01

kentul01 Bobtail Member

Jul 30, 2007
    Broken Arrow, OK
    pyro if you're leaving, thats a good thing. by not putting six chains on your "super coil" (did it have a cape?) you were in violation of company policy. arrow's policy is to exceed dot requirements.

6. BOWTIECARTEL36

BOWTIECARTEL36 Bobtail Member

Apr 14, 2009
    niceville,fl
    Arrow ruined my dac but after the 10000 dollar post ill be quiet

7. mothertrucker-

mothertrucker- Bobtail Member

Mar 15, 2009
    kc.,mo
    Arrow policy is different from dot regulations. coils over 33,000 lbs require 6 chains for arrow policy. you broke it, and i guess a proud employee turned you in. reminds me to dot my i's cause i try to cross the t's. did they make you watch a safety video?

8. teampitts3

teampitts3 Light Load Member

Apr 3, 2009
    Tennessee
    I know that Maverick gives you 8000lbs per chain. I would have put six chains on as well. I have never understood the laziness in the flatbed world. We are already out there getting sweaty, and already pulling chains, binders, and coil protectors out. How much time is one more set? Is that one set worth a families life?

You bet it is.

9. boyhowdy120

boyhowdy120 Bobtail Member

Jul 4, 2009
    California
    let's see, five of Arrows standard 5/16 chains on a 44650# single coil with only one in the center? Yea,, right. :-/

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.