stupidity ends in death. same ole same ole

Discussion in 'Trucking Accidents' started by Trucker Kev Paid Tourist, Jul 12, 2019.

1. i-74 reopens after deadly semi accident.

just west of Bloomington Illinois near carlock Illinois a semi truck that had broke down on the side of the road was struck by another semi attempting to pass and failing to move over.
    a 38 year-old gent from Danville Illinois is dead the driver the broke down semi is it a Bloomington hospital with conditions not released.
    why is the 38 year old gent from Danville deader than a doornail?
    because you decide to just keep on cruising by and not move over and crashed into the truck LOL karma..
    as I say after after any truck crash anymore I bet another one is happening at this moment now. Ha look at Walmart in the ditch
    well this is just absolutely pathetic but it's not surprising.
    just outside of the weigh station at carlock Illinois where i-74 begins its Journey towards Peoria and Iowa but just unbelievable but it's not surprising and sometimes you win sometimes you lose and sometimes you lose big...this one last big is that a moving over seeing somebody on the side of the road you see it all the time but I was right by unfortunately apparently this one couldn't drive for a hill of beans lol.
    so NO SYMPATHY FOR STUPIDITY!
    the Dead Guy brought this out all himself but since 2010 have we seen more crashes on a daily basis and unbelievable manners or we sure have..
    most of us old drivers know the reason why I cited it before..

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    SHrugs, until the next stupid wreck that eliminates bad drivers hopefully. //semi-serious.

Ive been known for some epic stupid stuff, particularly when I am over tired and cannot think.

Sorry the one is in hospital and the other in the grave. Could be worse.

One of my rules is relatively simple for trucking. If you are about to do something stupid and get killed for it, at least go out where the scenery presents a beautiful place to die before you go to it.

4. lovesthedrive

lovesthedrive R.I.P.

Nov 11, 2008
    Sorrento Maine
    Link to the accident helps

5. it's not linking up for some reason I don't know why lousy Wi-Fi out here near Marshfield Missouri..
    one fast Google of simply the title will bring up the whole story.

6. yes indeed but the bottom line comes down to training minimal to zero training this is what you get it will continue to get.
    do you been out here more than 20 years you know when he took a real test the first thing they taught you along with always scanning your mirrors and checking your gauges is forward vision it looked down the road at least a half a mile so if you need to move over you can don't tailgate so if you need to move over you can..
    but we all know how easily you can obtain a CDL if you really want one I'm not going to go down that road on this one but you and I both know that.

clausland and x1Heavy Thank this.
  7. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    please insert one peanut butter/jelly sammich on wheat bread, in the slot....

thank you very much, come again soon please....

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.