Styline Logistics - Huntingburg, IN

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by Blagoje, May 15, 2024.

1. Blagoje

Blagoje Medium Load Member

Jul 14, 2022
    Sheboygan, Wisconsin
    A recruiter recently reached out to me about a CDL-A position with this company that I seem to fit the bill for. Does anyone have any knowledge or experience regarding this company? Opinions welcome, I've seen a few mentions on this website regarding this company but not a whole lot of substance.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Thrasher28

Thrasher28 Road Train Member

Aug 12, 2021
    Bowling Green, KY
    Not a whole lot of substance, but I regularly see them on I-70 headed towards Colorado. Equipment always looks great and drivers operate respectfully. Their trucks run at least 70mph.

Blagoje Thanks this.
  4. lual

lual Road Train Member

Oct 22, 2020
    SW Georgia
    How much of their fleet are newer Volvos? :p

-- L

bryan21384 Thanks this.
  5. Pepper24

Pepper24 Road Train Member

Dec 3, 2010
    I have a couple friends that work there out of there High Point NC terminal.They’ve been there years and like the company .There home weekends and mid week.There owned by OFS furniture I know they do in NC fill in with some outside freight.Indiana is there home could different there.Usually working for a carrier where they haul there own companies products are good jobs you work the same customers you get to personally know everyone you get to know your routes for me it’s the best trucking jobs.

Dennixx and Blagoje Thank this.
  6. Blagoje

Blagoje Medium Load Member

Jul 14, 2022
    Sheboygan, Wisconsin
    The majority of their current fleet is Volvo but they are getting KW T680 to replace all the Volvo trucks, like with everyone else that is a work in progress so they told me that I would be lucky enough to get stuck with a Volvo upon being hired. They said that all their current Kenworth replacement trucks have the MX13 engine and in the future they want to get the Cummins x15 but for now they didn't.

Here's the scoop I got so, out of there Indiana location I would primarily be running west. Trucks are governed at 68 mph but after 6 months if you are a good boy they will bump you up to 72 but upon getting anything like a speeding ticket you're back down to 68 until you're a good boy again.

They have diesel APUs and driver facing cameras, though I was assured that they do not have time to spy on people.

Last edited: May 16, 2024
    Numb Thanks this.
  7. Numb

Numb Crusty Curmudgeon

Jan 30, 2012
    Charlotte, N.Carolina
    sounds like a good company

Blagoje Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.