Sunshine Hut LLC (Leander, Texas) DOT 3473695

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by RubberDuckie, Feb 11, 2024.

1. RubberDuckie

RubberDuckie Light Load Member

Feb 1, 2013
    Trash equipment. Wasted a week+ of my time having just started there and not delivered a single load.

Indian immigrant owned. Lied about truck being inspected, got to the truck, it had bald drive tires and massive air leak, so brand new driver had to waste a week of time sitting around for repairs.

He had to cash app me $4k+ in total for repairs bc shop wouldn't take OTP payment.

I seriously regret not taking off with that money. The guy hadn't even met me yet and had an ID with a old address. And I would've been justified in my book.

Owner is some I.T. guy that doesn't know s--t about trucking.

Flat Earth Trucker and austinmike Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    You're not having such good luck. What, are you about 0 for 8 or something similar? The name alone would have done me in....

4. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    You wouldn't trust a place called Sunshine Hut? You seem to be getting more suspicious and wary in your old age.

5. RubberDuckie

Feb 1, 2013
    I haven't posted in like, 3 years. I see you're still here trolling and corporate ### kissing as usual, dismissing any drivers complaints while having absolutely zero experience with said company in question

Anyone interested in this company can DM me for screenshots, I don't have time for trolls

Last edited: Feb 11, 2024
    LTL Bull Thanks this.
  6. RubberDuckie

Feb 1, 2013
    I applied for a job at "We Love Drivers Logistics, LLC" but they're full up

TB John and austinmike Thank this.
  7. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    I am curious though. How come you never go with a reputable company? What's the appeal about these smaller companies that are probably 1099 and has weird business practices? Sending a cashapp signals the type of place you go to when your record is not the best or if you don't really want to follow HOS regs.

8. REO6205

REO6205 Road Train Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.

Good point. @RubberDuckie made a good point about being trolled by a couple of people who never really do anything else but I have to wonder about his choice making sometimes.
    Maybe he can let us know.

FullMetalJacket and bryan21384 Thank this.
  9. JoeyJunk

JoeyJunk Road Train Member

Dec 31, 2010
    Washington, PA
    I saw one of these feisty trolls in passing. Crazy rascals they are.

IMG_1361.jpeg

Flat Earth Trucker and Lonesome Thank this.
  10. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    A 3xxxxxx DOT number suggests that they haven’t been in business long. The fact that they had to CashApp money for repairs also sends up red flags.
    Most reputable companies have a service account set up and send a PO or RO number.

11. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Well, I guess the game is up! You got it, the ONLY reason I'm here, is to troll all your post's. Oh, and kiss corporate ###. 10,000+ posts, and they are all dedicated to you.:p
    trollfeed.jpg

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.