Super Ego,stealing money from deivers

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by kordun0665, Aug 12, 2021.

1. Dennixx

Dennixx Road Train Member

Feb 13, 2010
    twin cities
    Maybe there is no shortage of drivers for 1099 jobs, but maybe these outfits should be paying an escrow to the drivers and could deduct from last check

Jamie113 and Crude Truckin' Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Capacity

Capacity Road Train Member

Jul 28, 2019
    Neenah Wi
    Fuel on tanks , did you overfill your fuel tanks.

ncmickey, Crude Truckin' and Last Call Thank this.
  4. Trucker61016

Trucker61016 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2017
    Linville, Va
    Hey man, let go my EGO.....oh wait wrong brand....carry on.....

5. Lennythedriver

Lennythedriver Road Train Member

Feb 14, 2020
    It’s funny I’ve never really noticed this company before but I’ve been seeing a lot of their trucks out on the road the last few weeks. All I can say to the original poster, is in my experience in my opinion, and I may be wrong, but I feel like all trucking companies have a method for ripping their drivers off. Some of them do it with a slow bleed, a little here and a little there over the years in hopes that the average driver doesn’t notice or even care, or they do it all at once in a Wham! Bam fashion like they did you at the end. I know for a fact they have meetings with dispatchers and planners and payroll on how to get out of paying drivers things they promised them. Cheat you out of a few miles here and there, cheat you out of some detention pay, keep you on the hook a little longer a couple days a week, forget to pay for a skilled load that you paid for, maybe a toll ticket every now and then, adds up to thousands of dollars a year they’re putting in their pocket at your expense. They all do it. If you pay attention closely enough you’ll see how they do it. You’ll see the patterns.

TruckernFl and Trucker61016 Thank this.
  6. TruckernFl

TruckernFl Light Load Member

Jun 26, 2021
    Funny how people say this but what a lot of people fail to say is they hit something damaged a truck or trailer. I have been with them for two months today. Paycheck every friday and set to make 5k this week. Here is a video to show proof of the money.

skyviper73 Thanks this.
  7. any name you wish

any name you wish Light Load Member

May 13, 2021
    As a professional writer myself, I can see why several people are frustrated with how you worded your complaint. You should try harder to make good sentences and establish clear and logical expressions in them. Your bad literacy could be due to a variety of things, ranging from immigration factors to suffering from bad public education, but you ought to work on that.
    This doesn't mean that we don't understand what you meant, though. It just means people are less likely to believe your version of the issue when you didn't write it coherently. I could say that this is a matter of some readers' IQ, since extrapolating your meaning isn't hard, despite the poor writing. Of course it's really just a matter of cynicism. Truckers can be very cynical. Some here will criticize almost any style of writing, even though they themselves might not even have much education to qualify themselves to do that.

Trucker61016 Thanks this.
  8. Dennixx

Dennixx Road Train Member

Feb 13, 2010
    twin cities
    We all knew what he meant.
    And it may get them banned from the site.

LtlAnonymous, Opus, 88 Alpha and 4 others Thank this.
  9. Last Call

Last Call Road Train Member

Mar 15, 2021
    That video is is a load of Bulls@@@.. the dates that he is talking about don't line up
    And he is no freaking Rocket Scientist..
    If you belive any of that propaganda he is spewing out of his piehole... well your dumber than him

Trucker61016 Thanks this.
  10. Crude Truckin'

Crude Truckin' Alien Spacecraft

Oct 22, 2016
    North Dakota, Eh?
    What @Dennixx said.

LtlAnonymous and mjd4277 Thank this.
  11. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Grammar and spelling police are discouraged here.

Truckin 24/7, Opus, 88 Alpha and 2 others Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.