Superior Carriers, 2 years in review

Discussion in 'Tanker, Bulk and Dump Trucking Forum' started by Truemac, May 27, 2019.

1. jdimes

jdimes Medium Load Member

Apr 22, 2011
    somewhere, usa
    You think the Internationals are ruff riding I'm in a Mack Anthem nice looking truck with all the bells and whistles but it's a ruff rider had to buy a seat cushion to help ease some of the butt pains lol

Metallica88 and ethos Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ethos

ethos Road Train Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Houston
    Boy you ain't lying! Mack was the roughest riding truck I ever had. Once, I had a guy came over to me at the rack, he was driving a Mack too, and actually ask me if my truck was horrible at soaking up bumps as he thought something was wrong on his.

Mack had a lot of good, comfortable riding in not one of them.

4. Lilj

Lilj Medium Load Member

Nov 9, 2016
    This 2018 mack pinnacle that I’m in is very comfortable, I’m surprised to here the anthems don’t ride smoothly

5. jdimes

jdimes Medium Load Member

Apr 22, 2011
    somewhere, usa
    I think they spent money on all the bells and whistles and forgot about driver comfort~was in a Pinnacle but was having issues with it that know one could seem to figure out~ switched into the Anthem I know it’s a new truck but maybe with enough feedback they’ll improve the ride(wishful thinking)

ethos and Metallica88 Thank this.
  6. geargrinder

geargrinder Medium Load Member

Nov 23, 2006
    More than likely waiting.
    I second your opinion on the Anthem. Bang, bam, the suspension bottoms out so much it's like wtf did something break. Mack did a good job making the cab and sleeper driver friendly. But, this isn't a good tractor for pulling tankers.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.