Superior Carriers & Henniff

Discussion in 'Tanker, Bulk and Dump Trucking Forum' started by tank4life, Aug 20, 2019.

1. wsyrob

wsyrob Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Sep 14, 2007
    Winston Salem

I have never delivered there but loaded hundreds of times. It's always a 3.5 hour experience minimum. We lost the dedicated account a couple years ago but are getting it back mid June. It's a good out and back run from High Point.

Just wondering what to expect. I imagine piling everyone in the inspection building doesn't happen anymore.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. crazystalin

crazystalin Light Load Member

Feb 5, 2013
    NC
    As a company driver I found I get paid when I drop or deliver. If drop on yard by Saturday n send TRANSFLO in I get paid before delivery. I have heard o/o have issues getting paid fast

4. ttypewe4jim

ttypewe4jim Light Load Member

Feb 21, 2018
    Sorry for the really late reply but with that said as was previously said. We had major growing pains in the beginning but.... now I think its overall better personally I'm glad I stuck it out in the beginning of the merger it wasn't the greatest.

Heniff seems like a decent outfit to work for I saw you ask about Bridgeport we gained a few drivers from there recently. I'm a trainer for heniff out of the pedricktown facility and make a #### good living here. Majority of our work is out and back. Pm me if you want my number and I will send it to you.

Speed_Drums and pathfinder1361 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Draft saved Draft deleted