Superior Carriers & Henniff

Discussion in 'Tanker, Bulk and Dump Trucking Forum' started by tank4life, Aug 20, 2019.

1. wsyrob

wsyrob Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Sep 14, 2007
    Winston Salem
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. WIlee81

WIlee81 Light Load Member

Aug 19, 2019
    SE Louisiana
    All the deductibles and copays are in the second image.

wsyrob Thanks this.
  4. wsyrob

wsyrob Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Sep 14, 2007
    Winston Salem
    Never got past the first pic. Thanks

5. Boom Tube

Boom Tube Light Load Member

Sep 24, 2019
    They had no problem sending us a message yesterday about all the screw ups drivers had so far this year. But when the office screws up and no one gets paid, it's silence.

TokyoJoe, yankatank, Lilj and 2 others Thank this.
  6. Lilj

Lilj Medium Load Member

Nov 9, 2016
    We’re just truck drivers, we don’t matter to them!!! Hate to put it like that, but sometimes reality hurts

Just passing by and DEllis Thank this.
  7. ttypewe4jim

ttypewe4jim Light Load Member

Feb 21, 2018
    The longer the merger goes on the more I get a bad feeling about how it will go. I mean our terminal is busy as can be... but we barely have any drivers at this point. And anytime you try to ask questions about the merger all you get is "don't know" repeatedly... I hope things work out in the end but I'm not feeling to great about here anymore. Shame to I truly did like my job sigh....

DEllis Thanks this.
  8. istumped

istumped Medium Load Member

Feb 8, 2015

Curious what terminal this is? I know a few people looking for work.

9. ttypewe4jim

ttypewe4jim Light Load Member

Feb 21, 2018
    Pedricktown NJ.... Currently we do not even have a trainer or terminal manager though be warned lol.

DEllis, Smut and Orange713 Thank this.
  10. DEllis

DEllis Light Load Member

Aug 22, 2019
    Actually the longer this drags out the better in my opinion..... HR departments are probably figuring out how best to merge the two with the least disruptions, or at least that's what I've read about how mergers are handled "through the HR departments".

I'm sure they're expecting to lose drivers, as closing terminals is going to make it harder for people to drive into work. If our terminal closes most will have an hour drive to get to work, and some said they're not going to do that. It would be smart for Heniff to set up a yard, or some place for drivers to park their trucks like they currently have in Indiana. This super secret stuff is frustrating.... which is why I'm on here. When rumors are flying some times they can be pieced together to make some sense of it especially with a little research. OR to be given the heads up when something bad happens.... like payroll despots didn't hit the bank

Last edited: Jan 19, 2020
  11. DEllis

DEllis Light Load Member

Aug 22, 2019
    Drivers are the life blood of the company, without drivers, they don't have a company.... I wish the hell they'd treat us as such..... as a company IMO would be FAR more profitable if everyone is happy.... Business, Employees and the Customers. Sad to say though that when a business gets this big, and foriegn investors are involved that business model is not a priority

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.