Superior Carriers new Axis terminal

Discussion in 'Superior Carriers' started by yankatank, Jul 26, 2018.

1. yankatank

yankatank Medium Load Member

Feb 14, 2018
    any of you been there yet? I went there this morning. On layover for load to go past the house, deliver, then drop back down to home. It's really nice! Reminds me ALOT of High Point, only half-scaled. Still in the middle of nowhere, though. It's exactly 2 miles from the Pilot, 1 mile north on us43, then turn right onto a road, go a mile, right before you feel like you're gonna get murdered, and there it is. Went to the old Axis terminal last year...and talking with the dispatch chick, they don't miss that old 'mom and pop' garage! They have more mechanics, as well...well, more than half the one guy that could fit into that 'garage' they had. I believe it is called Creola Terminal now, as it is in Creola.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lilj

Lilj Medium Load Member

Nov 9, 2016
    Have not been there yet, everybody says it is nice!!!

4. yankatank

Feb 14, 2018
    it is! While picking up this morning...hung with a local guy for about 15 minutes(he was checking in as I was checking out), he said they are suppose to put a 'rail yard' right behind it. I can see that, as you do cross a set of tracks about 1-1/2 mile from the yard. Looked like they have a bay setup for tank wash. He said they were 'suppose' to get one....but knew what I was talking about. Maybe that was a trailer repair bay? Anyhow, it is nice...just in the middle of nowhere, REALLY! haha

5. Thermos Bottle

Thermos Bottle Light Load Member

Apr 6, 2015
    GA
    Haven't been there yet, but the pictures look nice. The old one was too cramped and muddy.

6. yankatank

Feb 14, 2018
    cramped? dont' be nice...be honest! lol

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.