support the truck report

Discussion in 'Questions To Truckers From The General Public' started by jnk399, Feb 12, 2007.

1. Cybergal

Cybergal Road Train Member

Oct 20, 2008
    Thank you DUCKS! We do what we can for all here!:icon_smile:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Ducks

Ducks "Token Four-Wheeler"

Jan 1, 2007
    Southeastern Pennsylvania
    And no... although I grew up in farm country, I've never had a goat. LOL

4. themlilboots

themlilboots Heavy Load Member

Dec 9, 2005
    ok....but it sure seems like someone is having a cow in this thread...........

5. Cybergal

Oct 20, 2008
    NOT ME!:smt033

6. luvmyhubby

luvmyhubby Road Train Member

Sep 12, 2005
    Sidney MI
    Sorry but I just gotta say, I was ASKED to be a mod, not because I donated anything to wiseone or the site!, other than my time and energy.... I MYSELF designed the shrit with the puzzle piece on it (with my gf Ali) for the truckers cafeepress store, and did NOT get one cent, I did it BECAUSE I feel this site helps keep A LOT of people from making some huge mistakes as they try to get into the industry and I WOULD do anything to HELP keep it up and running.
    Wiseone (haha Tony is not his name) started this with all good intentions and IF people want to help him keep it going that is THEIR business, how DARE YOU even SUGGEST that mods/admins are on "the take" MUCHLESS wiseone! I consider it an insult to our dedication and efforts UNLIKE somepeople those of us who serve this board do so willingly NOT expecting or WANTING any type of PAYMENT.

YOU have no idea how much time and effort goes into the board!

7. themlilboots

themlilboots Heavy Load Member

Dec 9, 2005
    I know.....I wasn't talking bout you.....oh by-the-way....here is that box of godiva chocolates......

8. luvmyhubby

luvmyhubby Road Train Member

Sep 12, 2005
    Sidney MI
    Oh and another thing......I suggested the donate button to wiseone cuz everyone was requesting it, I ENCOURAGED him to do it, and up until last week my title here was Promotions Coordinator BUT CYBERGAL changed it back because it seemed posters were not taking my MOD decisions seriously!

9. pro1driver

pro1driver Heavy Load Member

Mar 30, 2006
    North East, USA
    first, i never asked if a moderator or administrator is "PAID" for their time here. you got that wrong.....

i asked, "what is the ratio of moderators /administrators who "donated" their money here and BECAME a mod or admin".........

in other words, does/did a person become a mod when he/she "donated money"...............??

you and notars4me have "admitted that you did not donate" any money, and became mods...........

this much is at least telling me that some mods got the "job" without paying for it.......that's all.........that's all i wanted to know..........

this goes back to the original first few posts..........that if people start "donating" do they get "special privledges", or "mod staus" over those of us who don't...........

why was this so hard for everyone else to understand.............??

and again..........i KNOW mod/admins work for FREE..............

and for the "goat" question.........nope, never could afford a GTO..................

10. pro1driver

pro1driver Heavy Load Member

Mar 30, 2006
    North East, USA
    i'm slightly balding, and have bridgework.........so what..........

11. Cybergal

Oct 20, 2008
    I was chosen not for money purposes....I earned my recognition thru many years of working for a Trucking Company.

Which I still find NONE of your business!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.