Swift quarterly bonus Oct 2018

Discussion in 'Swift' started by Cliska, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Cliska

Cliska Bobtail Member

Oct 12, 2018
    Yeah I'm sure I triple checked it... and I had several home time days this week and only $700 was on the stub so i for sure didnt get anything but that's what i thought too that literally every driver would be getting one because even if u suck u still get something. I'll be calling now that I know I for sure should've got one. Thanks for the information

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Bakerman

Bakerman Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Phoenix, AZ
    I got mine, and I don't even work for Swift!!

Rugerfan and Speed_Drums Thank this.
  4. Cliska

Cliska Bobtail Member

Oct 12, 2018
    Well I just called payroll. They said I have a pending transition bonus for 60k miles. And I wont get a quarterly bonus till after I recieved that last transition bonus... I'm only 2k miles off of 60k. Sucks. Funny thing is theres no information on a 60k transition bonus just a 30k one. AND to top it all off requirements for quarterly platinum bonus is the mileage part which I got way over the recommended, the obvious on time, no accidents no service failures but it says must be employee for 90 days which I have been. I'm gonna call back Monday just to make sure I was told the right thing... just doesnt seem right being that swift advertised a 30k miles bonus but never a 60k one. Just weird I think.

5. Moosetek13

Moosetek13 Road Train Member

Nov 1, 2010
    Burnsville, MN
    I have been at Swift for nearly 8 years, and I have never heard of a 30k or 60k bonus.
    Maybe I have been here too long to have heard of it?

But why would the quarterly bonus be delayed because of it?
    And if the 60k bonus is 'pending' it should not matter if you have been here for the required time.
    The 60k bonus is only pending as long as you have not reached that many miles yet, but how can that affect the standard quarterly bonus?
    Is there something that says that until you have reached the 60k mark that all other bonuses would be denied?

6. Cliska

Cliska Bobtail Member

Oct 12, 2018
    That's exactly what I thought too. I did receive a bonus of $2k On my 30k miles mark. And on the swift website under the mentor program it says students and mentors will be ranked at 30k miles and both will receive a bonus depending on what ranking. It doesnt say anything about a 60k miles bonus though... I'm not sure if the girl I spoke to just wanted to rush me off the phone or didnt wanna deal with situation because it was Friday or what but I kinda got the feeling she was giving me the run around because I dont see how or why that would even matter. I'm gonna call back Monday and hopefully I get a different person, and I'll ask if that truly is the case being that I met all requirements for the quarterly bonus and no where does it say all because I'll be getting another bonus soon I cant have the quarterly one as well.

7. Tolmie

Tolmie Medium Load Member

Dec 22, 2017
    Some of you got tricked to join certain dedicated account, and depends on the contract, you won’t get the quarterly bonus. For example, Amazon dedicated, you won’t get quarterly bonus and detention pay.

8. Dreamboat Annie

Dreamboat Annie Bobtail Member

Oct 13, 2018
  9. Moosetek13

Nov 1, 2010
    Burnsville, MN
    Company drivers only.

O/O and L/O drivers are considered as their own business. They do not get the bonus.
    Dedicated drivers don't get it either.

Neither are on the ranking system, and the bonus is determined by your rank.

10. 3523

3523 Light Load Member

Oct 27, 2015
    Costco gets the bonus. Pretty sure Sears gets it too. Think it depends on if you’re local or not.

Moosetek13 Thanks this.
  11. Moosetek13

Nov 1, 2010
    Burnsville, MN
    I would hate to be Costco or Sears dedicated.
    Or Target or Dollar anything. Especially Dollar anything.
    Actually, I would hate any dedicated. Too boring, the same thing over and over again.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.