Swift Transportation Company, Inc. - Phoenix, Az.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by TurboTrucker, Apr 16, 2005.

1. lookingup

lookingup Medium Load Member

Dec 3, 2006
    nice intro I heard that Company isn't any good either...Either is KNight.....

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Sad_Panda

Sad_Panda Road Train Member

Dec 2, 2006
    Believe it or not, I was glad that they said such things. The best part was the turbo. I drive a diesel myself, so when they started talking about "blowing the turbo because you turn too many RPM's" I knew that they didn't tell the truth and then I started asking questions....

I should have walked out right after I got my CDL. But hey, I now have funny stories to tell everybody and am part of a 270% turnover rate.

4. Road Dog

Road Dog Medium Load Member

Aug 1, 2006
    Looks to me like the moderator on this thread is not watching things very well.Political slams are one way of taking down a good sight.I for one do not appreciate reading someone elses political views on a trucking sight.

5. lobshot

lobshot Sharpshooter

Dec 30, 2006
    Road Dog, what are you talking about?

6. themlilboots

themlilboots Heavy Load Member

Dec 9, 2005
    Then one would advise one to stay out of the political section..............

7. Eight433

Eight433 Light Load Member

Aug 12, 2006
    yeah i'm confused....

I signed a 12 month contract with schneider. I worked for them for about 7 months and quit one month ago today. I quit under good terms though and told them that national fleet was just not for me at this stage of my life and that i was going back to school. They said "ok" and that was it. I told them i was going back to school (which i intended to, but i found a place willing to train me as a truck mechanic, so i'll give that a try for awhile)

anyways, good luck to you!

8. lobshot

lobshot Sharpshooter

Dec 30, 2006
    So they never even mentioned your contract or payback?

9. Road Dog

Aug 1, 2006
    What am I talking about?Looks like someone deleted the snide remark about the president.If this is the political section then so be it,and who in the #### has the right to tell me to stay out of here.I dont post my political views,but if someone wants to hear them just say so.

10. luvmyhubby

luvmyhubby Road Train Member

Sep 12, 2005
    Sidney MI

I do not see anyone telling you to stay out of here, only to avoid the political section, which I think was said to be "funny" not rude.

11. Road Dog

Aug 1, 2006
    Ck post by lilboots

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.