Swift Wamart dedicated in Florida. Home Daily.

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by mogan2006, Jul 13, 2012.

1. kf4omc

kf4omc Medium Load Member

Aug 24, 2012
    Clearwater, FL
    I got a dedicated route from Brooksville to Atlanta twice a week and I am Paid by the hour. And I am loving it. getting around 40 to 45 hours a week.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. fuscia

fuscia Bobtail Member

Jun 12, 2013
    Atlanta, GA
    Hey, thanks for replying. Are you taking stuff out of Decatur? I've read the Florida guys work 7 days a week? What about you?

4. gohawkz

gohawkz Bobtail Member

Jul 31, 2013
    I'm ready to to graduate and am considering working out of Harrisonville as well. I know the pay will probably be much lower than otr but I'm really trying to stay local. Anything info on this would be greatly appreciated by you or anyone else in the know. Really wondering how many miles, how much time off in a week, average actual pay for low end of he pay scale, etc.

5. K-DUB1986

K-DUB1986 Light Load Member

Jul 28, 2013
    Orlando,FL
    how do you get on dedicated with swift because I'm going into training since I haven't been out in over 5 years

6. Master Splitter

Master Splitter Bobtail Member

May 26, 2016
  7. FLCRACKER

FLCRACKER Medium Load Member

Oct 11, 2013
    Lorida, FL
    Swift

8. BigE73

BigE73 Bobtail Member

Mar 12, 2018
    Hate to bring up an old post but I'm on the Target account in lake city. Running 7 days a week. Was curious if there are any drivers on the Wal-Mart account in winterhaven that could give me some insight as to how it is. On this account I'm working constantly and sleeping in the sleeper. The Wal-Mart account I'd be sleeping at home which is a plus. I can't really find any negatives here because I'd rather do more local driving. I prefer it over a ton of highway driving. It's just boring to me.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.