T909? - Another one from KW

Discussion in 'Australian Truckers Forum' started by mrrolly, May 1, 2011.

1. mrrolly

mrrolly Light Load Member

Aug 6, 2010
    Melbourne, Australia
    Oh..and guys, just passing this on - there is going to be a blitz for the next 3-4 weeks nationwide on Heavy Vehicles.....guess the nazis need to make up for some $$$$$ shortfall just before the end of financial year...########, and you can bet your bottom dollar NONE of it goes back into the roads. Saw them blitzing the Road Train assembly area just north of Perth (Bullsbrook) Monday arvo, and got hauled in at Bordertown yesterday for a logbook check and a look around the truck.

Sooooo...just dont get behind in your books...or have anything the ######## can get you on....BECAUSE THEY WILL !!!!

Dave

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ironpony

ironpony Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2007
    Ask my GPS...
    Hmmmm... sounds familiar. We get nationwide stick-it-to-truckers week the first week in June.

4. mrrolly

Aug 6, 2010
    Melbourne, Australia
    And do they give the same excuse as they do here....that its "all about road safety".....or some piss poor excuse....:biggrin_2559:

Dave

5. ironpony

ironpony Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2007
    Ask my GPS...
    Oh yeah! It's all about "safety." :biggrin_2556:

The CVSA - Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance (an unholy gathering of transportation officials and police) have a listing of everything they can put us out of service for... that should read "make money on." EIGHTY PAGES WORTH!

Have you ever wondered where the term "Highway Robbery" came from? I can tell you what it applies to now!!!

:biggrin_25523:

6. mrrolly

Aug 6, 2010
    Melbourne, Australia
    oh I mis-spelt that....should have been "$afety".....thats more like it !!!

There are some real dingbats when it comes to inspectors...most of the ones I've come across aren't too bad (including the cops doing random inspections), but have had the odd one "with attitude" trying to tell you that you're overlength, overwidth blah blah blah....I know I'm legal, we run the markers over it before hitting the road. It's hilarious sitting back watching them go to town with a tape measure after you've told these idiots til you're blue in the face that its under 19m, 25 or 26m length (depending on configuration)...and they find out "holy crap, hes right"...and then to go off trying to find something else to get you for.

Guess them idiots didnt get any "nookie" the night before - and looking for some innocent bloke doing his job to take it out on !!! :biggrin_25526:

ironpony Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.