TA Nashville Tn...dispicable service!!

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by drvrtech77, Apr 21, 2014.

1. sevenmph

sevenmph Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2007
    Pinellas county Florida
    Ditto. I can't remember the last time I spent a dime in a TA. Twice I had called corporate on two separate complaints about 6 months apart. Had to leave a message. Never heard from them.
    I find it interesting one driver says he gets action from them on Facebook, yet for two of us they wouldn't return our calls. To me that means they don't care about the drivers but they do care about their status on social media.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Gordon A

Gordon A Medium Load Member

Jul 22, 2013
    Not all TA's are corporate owned. Many are franchises and they don't have the same rules to follow or wont apparently. Some have been around since the crank handle starter it seems. Try to rethink how you word the complaint to them.

I understand the reasoning on the reserved . it was given birth do to the New HOS and the EOBR that puts most trucks on the road during the day now. You can't stop for that safety nap or to avoid rush hour traffic once you start your day with out penalty. Government stupidity at work.

I know people in corp positions in other customer service businesses and they tell me that anyone that threatens or uses curse words in the complaint go to the bottom of the list of we will look into it pile. Some into file 13.
    You have to understand that Truck Stops are Private Property and can do pretty much what they want to do or not do. As the quality of drivers declines so does the service we get.

Most times it is management or lack of management that is the reason for the service you receive..Good or bad.
    A good manager will be available at busy times or when short handed and will bus tables, take orders, bring refill on coffee and drinks and address issues. It is not a perfect world . I don't expect it to be. . I do what I can to improve my little part of it.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.