TAFS TRANSAM Financial Services

Discussion in 'Trucker Legal Advice' started by Carlyle Trucking, Feb 27, 2022.

1. Carlyle Trucking

Carlyle Trucking Bobtail Member

Feb 27, 2022
    TAFS TRANAM FINACIAL SERVICES is a legal scam, legal because of their deceptive and unfair business practices, I got out of the contact with them owing me $700 that was simultaneously deposit during termination process, unknown to me TAFS attached itself to my Uber Quick Pay Account took my deposit on my terminated account(fraud) and said the will Mail my check maybe in 2 weeks look at contract no time limit listed, the attached a UCC to my Business and want answer phone or email for this request. I want to start a class action suit and blog to find people harmed who left money on the table with them due to stone walling. Factoring companies are not regulated, I need help lobbying for Congress to regulate factoring co. This affect may effect people with low credit scores, bank money is cheaper and regulated. The clause allowed for UCC is to protect the lender from High risk lost however TAFS is used it to steal from me. Truckers are magnified due to their contribution during Covid, the news will be interested I have to strike now.
    How can I get a UCC3 filed if the dont answer or remove
    Due to stonewalling many left money they couldnt collect, I want to start a class action.

[​IMG]
    DirectionCallWebsite
    19865 W 156th St, Olathe, KS 66062

(913) 393-6110

TAFS: Expert Trucking Consultants - Make Your Trucking Business More Profitable

on BirdEye
    ★★
    ★★
    ★★
    ★★
    ★★
    8 hours ago

Tafs is a legal scam, legal because of their deceptive and unfair business practices, I got out of the contact with them owing me $700 that was simultaneously deposit during termination process, unknown to me TAFS attached itself to my Uber Quick Pay Account took my deposit on my terminated account(fraud) and said the will Mail my check maybe in 2 weeks look at contract no time limit listed, the attached a UCC to my Business and want answer phone or email for this request. I want to start a class action suit and blog to find people harmed who left money on the table with them due to stone walling. Factoring companies are not regulated, I need help lobbying for Congress to regulate factoring co. This affect may effect people with low credit scores, bank money is cheaper and regulated. The clause allowed for UCC is to protect the lender from High risk lost however TAFS is used it to steal from me. Truckers are magnified due to their contribution during Covid, the news will be interested I have to strike now

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Oakland Raiders Forever

Oakland Raiders Forever Medium Load Member

Feb 24, 2020
  4. Texasrig

Texasrig Light Load Member

Mar 3, 2022
    How did you get out of the contract? Did you send them certified mail?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Draft saved Draft deleted