Tale of the 7/7 (2012)

Discussion in 'Roehl' started by 1026, Dec 23, 2011.

1. 1026

1026 Light Load Member

Sep 11, 2010
    Northwest Georgia
    Yes....

Had to so as not to starve. A brief history...We have an internet business that was generating almost a grand a month. We were looking to supplement that venture part time until the revenues increased enough to branch out by compounding our formula with multiple sites.

In December revenues & traffic fell off sharply. Earning a little less than $250 a month with much higher bounce rates.

Both are beginning to climb & bounce rates are falling. We're going to start another concept site within the next 30 days using our formula & practices.

Our thoughts are being one site that is still gaining steam, we may have put all our eggs into one basket. We now understand a little better what is efficient and works in getting search engine rankings. We'll diversify this experience & grow another niche that can branch into other income producing sites.

alex94 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. whydontchahey

whydontchahey Light Load Member

Nov 9, 2007
    Ohio
    Ahhh... I see. So when u switched fleets,did they have u stay in one of the rotation trucks in ur 7/7 fleet? What kinda truck are you in?

4. 1026

1026 Light Load Member

Sep 11, 2010
    Northwest Georgia
    They took me out of my "new" Prostar, understandable, that I shared with another driver and put me in an older mid-roof Columbia set up for flatbedding with motor issues at just under 600k, still scratching my head....

But hey, I'm here to make money for my family in reaching our goals. So for the moment I'll grab all I can & re-evaluate when necessary or when the time comes.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.