Talk to crete drivers not recruiter

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Paul mares, Sep 18, 2011.

1. Paul mares

Paul mares Bobtail Member

Sep 18, 2011
    denver colorado
    I called crete and they told me all this stuff then i talked to there drivers and was told something totally different. I was with crete for 10mths..The were verbally abusive. no miles. Written up for idling in 104 heat. Never got home on time. Never got detention. I was in my first truck 2weeks and they charged me $80 to detail it. I didnt even unpack. I was in 3 trucks in 10mths. I quit when i tried to get home before my mother died and they kept sending me to the northeast where i got stuck and because my paychecks were only $300-$400 avg i didnt have any money to get home on my own. I turned the truck in at there SLC terminal and they put on my DAC i abandoned it. I wouldnt advise my worst enemy to work there. At conway now. Never been happier:biggrin_25520: I just came on this forum thing and wish i would have come here before i went there! There favortism is so obvious. If you kiss butt you can get miles. They dont do FCFS. They do who we like best first serve

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Diesel Blues

Diesel Blues Bobtail Member

Dec 25, 2010
    Can you elaborate a bit and give a specific example of how they were "verbally abusive"? You made the statement "No Miles". What exactly do you mean by no miles? You stated they kept sending you to the northeast, so I am struggling to understand how you arrived there if you got "no miles".

Finally, you state that the truck was turned in at a terminal, but it was reported as abandoned. Did you follow proper procedure when you turned it in? If yes, I can understand your frustration. However, if you deviated from standard operating procedure, I have little sympathy.

Ops85 Thanks this.
  4. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Crete hasn't been the same since tonn ostergard took over. He's turned the company from a driver friendly co to a non driver friendly co.

5. customtanks

customtanks Light Load Member

Jul 13, 2008
    The Great NW
    Whats the whole story, there has to be more??? east coast to SLC is quite a drive for no miles...

Last edited: Sep 19, 2011
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.