Talkin' Trucks With Mike:A History of the TNT Companies

Discussion in 'LTL and Local Delivery Trucking Forum' started by Mike2633, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Mike2633

Mike2633 Road Train Member

Jun 14, 2013
    At Home on The West Side
    @R. Buron

TNT had a division in a couple cities here in the US called TNT Distribution Services, what was TNT Distribution Services? What did they actually do? Did they deliver product to customers brick and mortar stores or did they deliver big ticket items to house holds? Were they doing final mile services? What was TNT Distribution Services?

R. Buron Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. R. Buron

R. Buron Light Load Member

Jul 23, 2018
    TNT Waste Control provided a complete range of solid and liquid waste collection, transportation and disposal services to the domestic, commercial and industrial markets throughout Australia.

PS: I have few photos of their trucks. I could send you the photos if you give me your E-mail address through the E-mail address of the book website t-a.anythinganywhere@videotron.ca

Mike2633 Thanks this.
  4. R. Buron

R. Buron Light Load Member

Jul 23, 2018
    The division operated a shared user network offering consolidation and distribution sevices in the New-York, Chicago/Milwaukee, Denver and Los-Angeles markets. TNT Distribution served the retail sector.

http://barraclou.com/truck/tnt/freightways/distribution_services.jpg

Mike2633 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.