Tantara sucks

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Scorpion290, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Scorpion290

Scorpion290 Bobtail Member

Sep 25, 2018
    Worker for them for 5 months at least 8 checks had issues with. They did fix them but always on the next check. Dave is a <EDITED> safety guy. The pay is well below average. There csa score sucks. They have the best equipment money can buy. However it takes away from money they can give drivers. Low pay low miles and high turnover. Just go to currys they are honest.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2018
    Reason for edit: skirting the profanity filter
    Owner-Operator-2005 and Rn8806 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. rabbiporkchop

rabbiporkchop Road Train Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Wapwallopen, Pa
  4. Rn8806

Rn8806 Light Load Member

Sep 14, 2016
    Trade shows sitting around for ever no detention time.rates are less now than they were in 90s.electronics to

5. mover man

mover man Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2010
    I love when guys complain about trade shows. The trade show business is it's own breed. If say you run from east coast to west coast this week. Then you had decent miles this week. Typically dont expect a lot if miles next week. Nobody or next to nobody gets detention pay. (Bring a hardcover 400 page book) Thier is plenty of sitting around. Remember that before you accept that general freight drivers pay package. See those other 99 drivers waiting. Ask them what thier getting paid. Do the math, at the end of the month. Trade shows pay much better than freight. With less driving, fuel, wear and tear on the truck. But ya better be prepared to spend probaby 45% of your time. With your thumb up your butt. Perfect job for a lazy man.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  6. me myself and I

me myself and I Heavy Load Member

Oct 5, 2009
    vernon hills,Il
    Looks like we have a communication problem. For the record there are twoTantaras. Flatbed and trade show.

bzinger Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.