Tax bomb ?

Discussion in 'Trucker Taxes and Truck Financing' started by Blackfly, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Buckeye 60

Buckeye 60 Road Train Member

Apr 19, 2018
    you mean you actually got ahold of someone

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Buckeye 60

Apr 19, 2018
    and company drivers got the short end of the stick on the tax cuts for sure, the economy is still in good shape and rates are,still high for this time of year. I think or hope this resistance movement will eventually backfire in there faces , there is still way too many people with there hand out ..... they only people that don't have jobs are the people that don't want one

4. mover man

mover man Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2010
    Man did you take a large gulp of the cool aid!! I wont even bother, to begin telling or showing you. Just how wrong almost everything you said is. Smdh

5. STexan

STexan Road Train Member

Oct 3, 2011
    Longview, TX
    “Smaller refunds”????

I don’t want to hear those numbers. I want to know what the “bottom line federal tax amounts” were. Average refund amounts is meaningless in the discussion of the effects of an overhauled tax plan.

It’s no secret new withholding tables were intentionally screwed up, allowing them to take home more, creating an immediate illusion of a tax reduction when in fact, for about half, there was no such thing as they are now discovering

KB3MMX and tucker Thank this.
  6. Buckeye 60

Apr 19, 2018
    I forgot the economic boom came because of the last guy can't remember his name you know the guy that said the manufacturing jobs were gone for ever what was he going to do wave a magic wand .... this country was not built on big brother will take care of everything it was built that everyone has the opportunity to succeed , now there is too many people with there hands out wanting to rob from the people that came successful. ....... do you remember. .... you didnt earn that someone else built that

KB3MMX and 77fib77 Thank this.
  7. tucker

tucker Road Train Member

Jun 13, 2008
    IN
    Actually under what’s his name we had more monthly job growth and a way lower deficit.
    He just didn’t brag nonstop about it like some moron.

8. Buckeye 60

Apr 19, 2018
    better check your math and quite obvious your a company driver. after 8 years of stagnation its quite obvious of the different buisness climate

KB3MMX Thanks this.
  9. STexan

STexan Road Train Member

Oct 3, 2011
    Longview, TX
    Under what’s his name, we started at the bottom - no way you could move except up. But the nation ever so slowly grew IN SPITE of destructive policies. Only proved the resilience of a nation founded on capitalist principles.

KB3MMX and win-some-loose-less Thank this.
  10. Mr. PPS

Mr. PPS Light Load Member

Aug 13, 2017
    Per diem was such a rip off until new tax laws. I see trucking companies scrambling to adjust their per diem "service" fees to capture much of driver' savings on taxes.

KB3MMX Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.