Taylor Truck Lines Minnesota, any good?

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by smokey12, Apr 20, 2024.

1. smokey12

smokey12 Road Train Member

May 30, 2012
    Anybody work for this company? Some bad threads on here from 10 years ago but nothing in a while..is it better?

Flat Earth Trucker Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 201

201 Road Train Member

Apr 16, 2014
    high plains colorado
    Well, I never did, but spent my entire trucking career up north, and Taylor was always a respected name. Van freight, I think, been around since 1957, and speaks volumes. Wisconsin has a lot of those long time carriers. I may be a bit partial, we've had our share of shysters up north, but anyone in business that long, must be doing something right. Cities is an awful place to drive, but for some reason, the people outside of their cars are really cool. I'd go for it.

Flat Earth Trucker and smokey12 Thank this.
  4. smokey12

May 30, 2012
    Yes I think I might. There is not a lot of info on them but I may give them a try. Hear they had some issues with old equipment several years back but now hear it's improved. Just hope it's not constantly running 80 thru Chicago . I like the longer runs out west .They say they have a pad rap division that runs all 48 and I think their dry van does some ..also run the SE . Their hometime options appear to be a bit better than many others...but is there are trade off? Thanks for the insight

201 Thanks this.
  5. 201

201 Road Train Member

Apr 16, 2014
    high plains colorado
    If out west is what you prefer, most of those companies are somewhat regional, lot of Ohio, and such. Wisconsin has quite a few outfits that deal with longer hauls, a guy I know is a dispatcher for Badger State Western, out of Abbotsford, is a great company, all new KWs, and a bunch of cheese haulers out of Green Bay to the west coast. Good luck, keep us posted, eh?

smokey12 Thanks this.
  6. smokey12

May 30, 2012
    Yes I remember seeing their trucks occasionally out west. Think at this point I might go with Taylor, will see how it goes.

Flat Earth Trucker and 201 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.